Take Me Slow Dancing...and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^:yes: it bores me to death :crack:

what sports do you like? hockey? :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, I guess it's just big in your typical winter sport nations, and in some states that border with Canada.

yeah, england is not a winter sports nation :tsk:

i think i'll root for canada at these upcoming olympics :cool:

the rockin edge said:
^:applaud: Yay :dancing:

i've never tried to use get my ipod stats on there :shrug: i only have the iscobber thingy that collects data from itunes

i moan about the site going down and not updating alot...like yesterday :angry:

it's working now though:wink:

Oh, it's a seperate plugin, ah I get it now. Thanks :yes:

RavenBlue said:
Have you ever gone curling VP? I like that pretty near anyone could play the game.

No, I've never curled myself, but my daughter has for the past few years. Looks fun. Like shuffleboard on ice. :lol:

Redkat! :hug:

Still hanging on, Sami. I almost caved and napped while you were gone. :reject: *poke*

the rockin edge said:
^:lol:

hey, i'll be rooting for england but we never win a whole lot at the winter games and the us dominates too many sports...so i'll root for canada :rockon:

I didn't realize how anti-american you were:huh:

redkat said:
I dont' think the U.S does as well as you think in winter sports.

Hi VP :hug:

True. There are the Scandinavan countries, Germany, Russia, etc. Canada doesn't usually dominate, but I suppose we do okay. Way better than in the summer Olympics, but that's not saying muc. :huh: Our athletes don't get much funding. :madwife:

RavenBlue said:
< we just won the World Junior Hockey Championships last week. I hope that winning streak continues into the Olympics :yes: :up:

:yes: I don't watch NHL at all, know nothing about it, but I do enjoy olympic hockey (or other world championship tournaments).

Back
Top Bottom