T.V. Shows You Don't Watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Betty

Refugee
Okay so I have a confession to make. I have never watched:

Grey's Anatomy
Lost
all of the CSI's
Arrested Development
ER

:reject: :reject: :reject:

Who else would like to confess?

The Wire (I will watch it when I want to watch it, okay?)
Grey's Anatomy (too melodramatic for me, plus Scrubs is on)

I never saw an episode of Six Feet Under or Sex and the City either.

I do really want to see Six Feet Under though.

I've watched about 1/3 if the first season of The Wire. It deserves all its praise, but it's hard for me to dedicate myself to it.

I'd like to watch Six Feet Under, too. I've never watched House or Lost. Grey's Anatomy I have watched and it's garbage. Like LMP said, there is a much better medical-related show on at the same time.

Lost
Grey's Anatomy
Arrested Development
House
CSI: Miami
CSI: New York

Actually, I only watch The Office, Numbers, and Criminal Minds. That makes it easier.

I've seen one or two episodes of these and decided not to watch, despite popular opinion:

Desperate Housewives
Grey's Anatomy
Lost
Gilmore Girls

I'm the only one in my circle of online friends who doesn't watch:

Battlestar Galactica
Veronica Mars

Some of the shows listed like 24 and Arrested are really addicting.

I'm not saying you have to watch them, but they are two extremely great shows.

I forgot Battlestar Galactica on my list too.

I watched most of one of the seasons of 24, and I won't deny it was good TV, but it was more tenseness and cliffhangers than my delicate constitution could handle. :wink:

There's a visine for that.

I really do think you'd like Arrested though, it's probably one of the most innovative sitcoms of the past 15 years, like Sports Night.

I've never seen a single episode of 24 or The Office, or CSI. Plenty of others, too many to name. I tried to watch Two And A Half Men a couple of weeks ago, it gave me a headache.

Six Feet Under is on Bravo now, I saw one episode a couple of weeks ago on a weekend. But I have no idea what the regular timeslot is so I haven't seen it since. It's edited for Bravo.

Grey's Anatomy
Without A Trace
all the CSI's
House
Prison Break
Numbers
Arrested Development
Lost
Desperate Housewives
Sex and the City
Gilmore Girls
Scrubs
King Of Queens
Six Feet Under
ER
The Wire
Battlestar Galactica

and I'm sure there's alot more that I don't watch !! :yes:

:hmm: Wouldn't it have been much easier for me to say that I watch alot of past TV shows on DVD
then watching actual TV shows on television now. :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:
I really do think you'd like Arrested though, it's probably one of the most innovative sitcoms of the past 15 years, like Sports Night.

Who, me? Dude, I was one of the original Arrested Development supporters! :mad:

(Sports Night is another one I never watched, despite all my friends watching it. Oh, and West Wing, speaking of Aaron Sorkin.)

corianderstem said:

Who, me? Dude, I was one of the original Arrested Development supporters! :mad:

(Sports Night is another one I never watched, despite all my friends watching it. Oh, and West Wing, speaking of Aaron Sorkin.)

Well then you'd like it :wink:

LOL I misread, you're the only person other than me and Springsteen that HAS seen AD in this thread.

Amazing.

The Canadian channel that Seattle TV carries has just started running AD in syndication. Whoo!

(Not like I don't have the DVDs, but I like being able to randomly catch an episode.)

G4 has AD on at about 11:30

Although it conflicts with Colbert time, it's always great to tune in and see a random episode like you said.

Making a Stand was on last night.

J. Walter Weatherman :up:

grey's anatomy
lost
house
ugly betty
the wire
scrubs
desperate housewives
csi (the original one, the rest i've seen)
colbert report or whatevs

of course there's tons more, but i'm just using stuff people have named in this thread. obvs it's not important that i never saw an episode of wings.

I have never seen even a single episode of:

Arrested Development
The OC
Lost
Grey's Anatomy
Prison Break
Numbers

...really there are only a few shows I watch on a regular basis. to list all the shows I don't watch would take a lot more time than to list the few that I do.

I have never seen a single second (except for what's shown in commercials) of:

The Sopranos
Desperate Housewives
Battlestar Gallactica
The OC
Lost
The Shield
The Wire
Six Feet Under
Rescue Me

LemonMacPhisto said:

Well then you'd like it :wink:

LOL I misread, you're the only person other than me and Springsteen that HAS seen AD in this thread.

Amazing.

i'm in this thread now, and despite my initial hatred for AD, i definitely agree that it was great.

i've never seen csi ny. i've seen almost every episode of the regular one, and made the mistake of watching miami once, but never ny.
the west wing
grey's anatomy
desperate housewives
probably about 98% of sitcoms airing in either re-runs or regular broadcasts now
i've never seen an entire episode of lost, SNL, survivor (or any other reality show for that matter)
the sporanos, six feet under, or any other HBO/cinemax/premium cable channel original show
buffy, dawson's creek, or any of those cheesy WB mellodrama nighttime soap things (other than 7th heaven. i wish i could say i never saw that one)

there's a ton more. i'd be here a while.

Grey's Anatomy (I'd like to watch, but there's other stuff on the same time.)
Star Trek - and I NEVER will
Smallville
CSI's (rather watch real crime on CI)
McLeods Daughters (for the aussies out there)

and probably lots of others I cant think of right now

I haven't heard a lot of these shows. I don't watch tv. Can't say I miss it, now I wonder how I'd actually fit being brain dead infront of the goggle box into my day.

Grey's Anatomy
House
Anything "Cop Show" Releated.....C'mon, if you've seen one, you've basically seen 'em all.
Lost
The Office
Gilmore Girls

I'm sure theres stacks more

I'm going to go with:

-Desperate Housewives :down:
-Gilmore Girls (Jerry Seinfeld voice: "What is the DEAL with The Gilmore Girls??")
-All the other Law and Orders (I loved the original)
-The OC :tsk:

I will say to those who have not seen Arrested Development, give it a try, I was a late convert but I am totally kicking myself for not catching on sooner.

Same goes for Six Feet Under, excellent show, probably one of the best I have every seen.

Back
Top Bottom