System of a Down - Hypnotize

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yay! another work of art from my favourite group of armenians

they are one of the funniest groups ive heard, im not sure if its intentional or not, but theres just something that says system of a down is one of those groups of the times 2000-2005 where the music is shocking and funny all at once

They are dead serious about what they do, but nonetheless I'm struck by their sense of humour.

Hey man look at me, I'm rocking out, I'm on the radio!!!!!

Toxicity is one one of the albums of the decade. It has only one song I don't really enjoy on it (Jet Pilot), but even that can sound amazing depending on my mood.

Forest, Toxicity, Science and Prison Song :drool: :drool: :drool:

Masterpiece....

For some reason though, I can't be bothered getting into anything they've released since Toxicity. I keep saying I will, but I suppose I like to think of them as the band that only released Toxicity and the self-titled...

I think I might be afraid that whatever they release will not be as good as Toxicity...

I was playing Hypnotize in iTunes and it went into Streets (Popmart live from Rotterdam), and the transition worked really well. It was like, BAM, Streets. I was like, wow, U2 should just play Hypnotize before Streets now.

It's no surprise that I come off as a stoner...

I'm not, I swear.

SOAD = kickass.

Back
Top Bottom