Symphonic Album Mini-Game: FINAL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote!

• Lemonchick

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • phillyfan26

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good ideas here. How about two albums with two of the same artists per album? If you have two discs which you at least have 18 dfferent artists. I think it would work if we ecouraged other members to try out different artists on their playlists. I like to hear the variety one artist can have per song.

Last edited:
Well, after some thought, I went with phillyfan's list. I thought the flow of his was excellent, and while Lemonchick's concept was probably a little better, the song choices on philly's were stronger, at least for me. So he gets my vote.

And with only several hours remaining, he's looking like our next champion.

:lol: looks like I jinxed myself by saying I wouldn't be surprised if I lost. :wink:

I never thought I'd get this far.

Congratulations philly, you did a great job :)

This is really unbelievable. Lemonchick, your playlist and several others all deserved to win just as much as mine, if not more.

Thanks to everyone who voted, whether it was for me or not. Thanks to everyone who competed for spreading some great music and concepts. And thanks to Phanan, Screwtape, and Axver for all of the organizing that people like me could never do.

I inadvertantly just wrote a thank you speech, I just realized. :lol:

How funny would it be if 8 people voted for Lemonchick in the next few minutes after Philly just said his thank you speech? :wink:

Phanan, are we going to have a thread about the most most diverse playlists, the most creative playlists, the most unique playlists, and the playlists with the best moods like we did in Desert Island II?

Cute Irish Bono said:
Phanan, are we going to have a thread about the most most diverse playlists, the most creative playlists, the most unique playlists, and the playlists with the best moods like we did in Desert Island II?

I think we need more people to send their rankings to Screwtape.

DaveC said:
We really ought to do a hip-hop version of this game :drool:

I like some hip-hop but I am more knowledged in the rock area. If we did hip-hop, I would be the first one out, guaranteed! :laugh:

Last edited:
DaveC said:
We really ought to do a hip-hop version of this game :drool:

Well, I mentioned before how we could do different genres, and to clarify, probably not as a full-fledged Desert Island, but the mini-tournaments like Prog Island and the Symphonic game. I think it would keep things fresh and incorporate other people into these things...

phanan said:

Well, I mentioned before how we could do different genres, and to clarify, probably not as a full-fledged Desert Island, but the mini-tournaments like Prog Island and the Symphonic game. I think it would keep things fresh and incorporate other people into these things...

So let's do it!

I've already been thinking about my entry... :reject:

Damn, I'd be completely out on hip hop. Currently under the genre of rap or hip hop on my iPod, there are 0 songs.

Most of mine would probably be old school hip hop, as I'm not as into the genre as much now.

Come to think of it, that would be quite the hilarious playlist.

Something to think about after Desert Island 4...

Lancemc said:
DI 4 needs to start immediately.

Yes.

I keep tweaking my DI:4 playlist, so please start it before I royally fuck something up.

Lancemc said:
DI 4 needs to start immediately.

I'm fine with that. My list is already finished, and it blows every musical list ever made clear out of the water.

[/hype]

My list is in the planning stages right now. I've got some theme ideas and some songs already picked out.

Back
Top Bottom