Sydney Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted it so Bonnie could read it cause her inbox was still full. You were out Doin Thangs that day, I believe.

I've not started Doin Thangs. I wasn't able to do my Christmas shopping this weekend cause of my mom's stomach Doin deadly Thangs.

I want to put The Night Before tufmas as my sig. Insane? :hmm:

:yikes:

I've almost done everything for Christmas. Gotta get three more gifts, but, since I don't get paid til Christmas Eve, that's gonna have to wait a while, likely, indefinitely.

The Horrible Music you dig up on the internet makes the crappy punk acts I love look sane. I can't decide how I feel about that.

Hail the Necrowizard and his shitty inverted musical abominations!

"I Became A Counselor So I Could Tell Rape Victims They Asked For It"

This song [by Anal Cunt] was written following the band's performance at a straight edge vegan festival in Syracuse, New York. The band had played the song "Women: Nature's Punching Bag" and had received complaints from women in the audience, which inspired them to write an even worse misogynistic song. It is alleged that the promoter only invited Anal Cunt to play to "piss everyone off".

:lmao:

Inscribe it upon parchment, or possibly a stone tablet. Take pic. New sig.

You weren't privy to my IM to Axver, but I'm getting parchment paper, making a Tuf Bono/Mouse border, and printing it on there in fancy Christmas font. Then framing it.

You weren't privy to my IM to Axver, but I'm getting parchment paper, making a Tuf Bono/Mouse border, and printing it on there in fancy Christmas font. Then framing it.

If I could draw as well as Bonnie in Photoshop, I'd do illustrations for it.

Reggo, I have a Santa hat IN my cartoon 'fro? :lol:

Not too shabbily; yourself?
Yes, yes you do.

And pretty good! Contemplating chucking snow at people on the way home. We got like, 18 inches of snow here. This state decided I needed a proper house-chilling party, apparently. Want some snow?

Please send me snow. It is going to be in the 30s C for the next couple of days here.

Please send me snow. It is going to be in the 30s C for the next couple of days here.

Oh I will GLADLY trade. This is snow of epic, Ohioi proportions. Why? WHY?! I go outside and it's like up to my knees! What the heck?

Of course once summer hits, I am going to be bitching as I normally do. I tell ya, weather can never satisfy me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom