swoops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
anyone else tried these yet?

hershey0915_big.jpg

they come in milk chocolate, reeses peanut butter cup, almond joy, and peppermint patty flavors.

i've only tried the reeses peanut butter and almond joy ones.

:drool:

We can't get Hershey chocolate here, but I have tried the kisses and I love the peanut butter reese things and the Nestle chocolate bars, I can't remember their name, they came in a yellow wrapper. The only thing that stuns me is the fact that every American chocolate I have tasted has peanut butter in it, is it just very popular?

i tried the almond joy and reeses ones, they're pretty good.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
looks like what would happen if the pringles guy and the nestle quick rabbit mated...

Who pays for that wedding?

yeah, i was thinking they looked like solid chocolate pringles too.

we don't have them around here (local kroger grocery stores here don't tend to stock new things until months later). i'll probably try them though and put them in peoples' easter baskets.

I got some while I was in the US last month....the Reese's ones. I thought they were pretty good, but I've realized that I don't really like American chocolate, with the exception of Hershey's Kisses/Hugs. I LOVE Reese's and will eat anything :reject:, but I'm not overly fond of the chocolate itself....too waxy/not creamy enough. :shrug:

I bought some of these today at the store because of this thread.

Thank you for the recommendation :up:

Aralitia said:
We can't get Hershey chocolate here, but I have tried the kisses and I love the peanut butter reese things and the Nestle chocolate bars, I can't remember their name, they came in a yellow wrapper. The only thing that stuns me is the fact that every American chocolate I have tasted has peanut butter in it, is it just very popular?

Almost every chocolate confection made in America has nuts and caramel, and a hell of a lot of them have peanut butter. Not many stray from this recipe. :p

btw.. what are Swoops like? :hmm:

I'm pretty sure the guy who works at my 7/11 is named Abu, too... no joke :eyebrow:

I still haven't tried swoops yet, but next time I go to a store (and have some $$) I might try 'em

Dangit! I just got back from Rite Aid (picked up some Coke-Cola) and was debating with myself as to whether I should try the new SWOOPS or go ahead and purchase an 8oz. Mr. Goodbar...

:eyebrow:

But anyway, I went with good ol', reliable Mr. Goodbar...and then I get home, read this very message board, and am now coming to regret my decision....

(It has been a very long and uneventful day :huh: )

Back
Top Bottom