sweet revenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madamc

Refugee
Britney's Wee Bit Of Bother

Pop queen Britney Spears fled for cover after having urine thrown at her as she filmed a TV ad.

The star was bombed with buckets of urine by angry neighbours as she sang on location in the early hours of the morning, according to the News of the World.

Residents staged their protest at around 4am in downtown Los Angeles, hurling bucket-loads at the 21-year-old singer as she performed in the street below.

Fled for cover

The star fled for cover in a nearby trailer and filming was abandoned shortly afterwards, the paper reports.

One resident reportedly said: "Sure, I opened the window and yelled shut-up - but I would never have done such a vile thing."

But the resident added: "We kept hearing the same song over and over but what made it worse were two 100ft spotlights. They lit up our apartment like it was daytime.

Started screaming

"Lots of people in the block opened their windows and started screaming at her.

"Britney certainly didn't deserve the bucket treatment. She's a brilliant singer ... but perhaps not when you're trying to get to sleep".

hahahaha!
http://www.skynews.co.uk/skynews/article/0,,0-10277492,00.html

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

I don't think that's all that funny. I'm not a huge Britney fan, but she doesn't deserve piss thrown on her. And, it didn't happen. News of the World makes shit up. No LA area paper or newscast has carried the story. It would be impossible to cover up out here. Another question: Who has buckets of pee sitting in their apartments waiting to throw at annoying pop stars? No one.

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom