Sweeney Todd: TRAILER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
Here.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809834155/video/4367764

I was definitely NOT looking forward to this film at any time. Burton has done nothing but disappoint me over and over again (with the exception of Big Fish, which was good).

This trailer hasn't convinced me either, though parts of it actually looks pretty great. The biggest thing about this that would get me in the theater is the trifecta casting of Alan Rickman (aka God), Sacha Baron Cohen, and Helena Bonham Cater, all of which look fantastic.

At the same time, parts of this trailer look atrociously bad (musical bit).

I may or may not end up seeing this. Haven't decided yet.

Something about this makes me feel this will be more of a Big Fish than a Corpse Bride... meaning it won't suck.

As long as it stays far away from being a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory... meaning it won't make me want to stab out my eyes in the theater with my soda straw.

This does look pretty interesting. I wasn't thrilled with the opening of the trailer, but when it turned a little "dark" I though it looked fairly decent. It had Edward Scissorhand vibes about it (maybe it was Depp and a pale face that did it). I think I may check this out, though finding someone here to go with me might be tough.

Back
Top Bottom