Swastika, Ontario Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon sucks so much lately. I ordered a package a week ago, and just this morning it decided to get it prepared for shipping. :scream:

and speaking of shipping, i want to know where the #$^%&#^%$@% my parking pass is. there's a show that's next weekend, and it still hasn't arrived at my house. i'm not even going, but i sold it on ebay so someone's waiting for their parking pass. thank god it's a local show, so i can just swing by their house and give it to them if need be.

why do ticket companies (ticketmaster, etc.) wait until like the week before to ship parking passes?

This way to E Street.

i-066_eb_exit_002d_01.jpg

I want to live on E Street, lol.

Ugh... I have to go to the funeral home tonight. My dad (who I no longer speak to), his aunt died over the weekend. The only reason I'm going is because my mom told my dad (when they got divorced) that she wanted to know when this particular aunt died (she was the only one worth anything on his side).

Going to be a fun night, let me tell you.

Ugh... I have to go to the funeral home tonight. My dad (who I no longer speak to), his aunt died over the weekend. The only reason I'm going is because my mom told my dad (when they got divorced) that she wanted to know when this particular aunt died (she was the only one worth anything on his side).

That's too bad. Why don't you two talk anymore, if I may ask?

oops, i missed this the first time.

i'm so sorry to hear that april :hug:

when i was fucking around with the maps app on facebook last night, i found a nearby town in arkansas called greasy corner :lol: but it must be really tiny, as there's no entry on wikipedia. i was in the middle of trying to see if i could find it listed as a town under whatever county it was in, but i got distracted by something. i think by me discovering the city of paw paw :lol:

when i was fucking around with the maps app on facebook last night, i found a nearby town in arkansas called greasy corner :lol: but it must be really tiny, as there's no entry on wikipedia. i was in the middle of trying to see if i could find it listed as a town under whatever county it was in, but i got distracted by something. i think by me discovering the city of paw paw :lol:

I was going to do the city of Cumby, Texas, but 1) I was too nervous to start a new thread 2) I fell asleep 3) The only wikipedia info is a discrepancy between whether there is 618 people living in the fine city of Cumby, or 818

So I told my mom everything and she is in another room gathering her thoughts. :sigh:

I'm really scared about what she'll do.

You mean you actually told her what you told us? Good for you. I don't think she'll do anything at the moment. What's the worst that can happen anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom