Swastika, Ontario Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I resisted it at first, since I wasn't that thrilled with them picking the story back up after tying things up so perfectly when the show ended, but eh, I'm over it and I'll always look at this as a nice little add-on to the series. I'm still not too thrilled about Jennifer Hudson as Carrie's assistant, though. :eyebrow:
yeah, i've not heard too much about the storyline (mostly cuz all i've seen are the trailers, which were confusing as hell) but from what i've gathered, it has seemed like a continuation, which i thought was odd because like you said, the finale ended things just fine.

and yeah, the jennifer hudson thing stuck me as a bit odd. i guess i just don't care for her :shrug:

I don't watch a lot of movies. :reject: I tend to stay out of Zoo Station as much as possible, or just read.

oh wow. i can't imagine my life without movies. last year, i watched 87 movies.

yes, i kept a list :nerd:

:crack: I replace movies with music. I like to listen to at least 3-5 albums a day if possible, so, over the course of a year......1,000 albums? Not sure how many of those are duplicates though. I probably listen to over 400 different albums a year, with about 50-60 being new.

:crack: I replace movies with music. I like to listen to at least 3-5 albums a day if possible, so, over the course of a year......1,000 albums? Not sure how many of those are duplicates though. I probably listen to over 400 different albums a year, with about 50-60 being new.
ugh, it ate my reply :scream:

i listen to a lot of music too. but not as much as you :wink: since signing up for last.fm on 7/10/05, i've scrobbled 34,747 tracks. and i know i don't come anywhere close to listening to as much new music as you! :bow:

ugh, it ate my reply :scream:

i listen to a lot of music too. but not as much as you :wink: since signing up for last.fm on 7/10/05, i've scrobbled 34,747 tracks. and i know i don't come anywhere close to listening to as much new music as you! :bow:

I don't think I'm exaggerating...I've been listening to new albums on a regular basis since I was 10, so 60 x 7 years = 420, and I actually own over 500 albums so...maybe that's a conservative estimate. This one day, I remember listening to 11 albums. :crack: That's pushing it, even for me.

But, yeah, I probably watch 20 movies a year at most. Paltry.

I don't keep track of movies like that, but I'm like that with music. I have all my CDs together in alphabetical order, by artist. And then multiple albums by artist are in chronological order.

:nerd:

I don't think I'm exaggerating...I've been listening to new albums on a regular basis since I was 10, so 60 x 7 years = 420, and I actually own over 500 albums so...maybe that's a conservative estimate. This one day, I remember listening to 11 albums. :crack: That's pushing it, even for me.

But, yeah, I probably watch 20 movies a year at most. Paltry.
yeah, i listened to a lot of new music when i was younger, since obvs anything i'd hear was new. now? the odds of me having heard a song already are slimmer. so i dunno. and i've listened to that many albums in one day, i'm sure. back when i was unemployed, i'd be on the computer for like 12 hours straight, and listen to music the whole time. so, you do the math :wink:

I don't keep track of movies like that, but I'm like that with music. I have all my CDs together in alphabetical order, by artist. And then multiple albums by artist are in chronological order.

:nerd:

I had a list like that, but I was never able to keep it up-to-date, and it was a weird combination of CD and digital that was rather confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom