Swastika, Ontario Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Man was pretty good. I saw that over the weekend.
it doesn't look like my kind of movie though :hmm:

what sucks is theaters will be like "we have 5980983 screens!!!" but half of them are the same movie on two or three screens. which i mean, hey, big movies need to be on multiple screens, i'm not knocking that. but it's just misleading.

even the theater here which usually shows documentaries, foreign films, and other stuff that usually doesn't make it to the rest of the theaters around here is being overtaken by the same stuff everyone else is showing (it's part of a chain the rest of the theaters around here are). they're showing sex and the city on two screens, plus indiana jones and iron man. and...my blueberry nights? :shrug:

[/rant]

it doesn't look like my kind of movie though :hmm:

what sucks is theaters will be like "we have 5980983 screens!!!" but half of them are the same movie on two or three screens. which i mean, hey, big movies need to be on multiple screens, i'm not knocking that. but it's just misleading.

even the theater here which usually shows documentaries, foreign films, and other stuff that usually doesn't make it to the rest of the theaters around here is being overtaken by the same stuff everyone else is showing (it's part of a chain the rest of the theaters around here are). they're showing sex and the city on two screens, plus indiana jones and iron man. and...my blueberry nights? :shrug:

[/rant]

So what exactly is a Khan-type movie?

:lol:

i'm not sure if i want to see it or not. i've seen the show; i probably will end up seeing it if i can't find any other movies to see.

and i found out parts of my blueberry nights were filmed here. wow, what rock have i lived under :lol:

I resisted it at first, since I wasn't that thrilled with them picking the story back up after tying things up so perfectly when the show ended, but eh, I'm over it and I'll always look at this as a nice little add-on to the series. I'm still not too thrilled about Jennifer Hudson as Carrie's assistant, though. :eyebrow:

So what exactly is a Khan-type movie?
i like a lot of different types of movies. it's just, macho action type movies just usually aren't my cup of tea :lol:

i like foreign films, chick flicks, documentaries, horror films, comedies, dramas. oh, and zombie movies. i wouldn't even know what my favourite movie is :hmm:

I resisted it at first, since I wasn't that thrilled with them picking the story back up after tying things up so perfectly when the show ended, but eh, I'm over it and I'll always look at this as a nice little add-on to the series. I'm still not too thrilled about Jennifer Hudson as Carrie's assistant, though. :eyebrow:

Her name is Carrie, eh?

039_39789~Carrie-Sissy-Spacek-Posters.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom