Swastika, Ontario Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Folks!

Can someone send me an mp3 of the new U2 song (Top Gear Remix)?...or are they allowing links in the WTHNN forum?

I also got some "replacement" fish tonight! 3x Clown Loaches!. Since they are supposed to have at least 3.....since one jumped out last night, I had loner.

Btw. My Angelfish has red gills, but I'm not sure if its sick or not. Its almost been like that since I've had it (for almost a month now).......Anyone a fish expert?....I have crappy photographic evidence, my fish are camera shy....

Greetings Folks!

Can someone send me an mp3 of the new U2 song (Top Gear Remix)?...or are they allowing links in the WTHNN forum?

I also got some "replacement" fish tonight! 3x Clown Loaches!. Since they are supposed to have at least 3.....since one jumped out last night, I had loner.

Btw. My Angelfish has red gills, but I'm not sure if its sick or not. Its almost been like that since I've had it (for almost a month now).......Anyone a fish expert?....I have crappy photographic evidence, my fish are camera shy....

red gills? hmmmmm is it showing any signs of illness- listing to the side or doing anything weird? could be a kind of fungus .

But they're a bitch to carry around all the time.[/QUOTE]

thank you :bow: :bow:

and as a fellow carrier of back breaking boulders i feel your pain. but i would never go smaller.

red gills? hmmmmm is it showing any signs of illness- listing to the side or doing anything weird? could be a kind of fungus .

Nope It seems to be normal Eats, Swims around, the usual. I'm not sure If its just me, or what, but it looks like the Red is getting worse. But its hard to tell. I need to get a good photo.

I can barely hear the song, from the Mp3 we shall not speak of, but it sounds alright from what you can hear, but of course we shall not speak of!

So. It's nearly 5 AM here in the Mississippi river valley. Sleep might be a good idea. I'm already not getting enough of it. I may need to start setting a curfew for myself for this thread :reject:

But it's only fun here when the Aussies are around :sigh:

Also, Bono is saying "on the surface of your love", not "in the circus and above" :lol: Misheard lyrics for the win. ("Free at last, they took your life, they could not take your PIE!" is still the best one though)

But yeah. The bed, she calls me.

Night! :wave:

I just had awesome food. :drool:

So. It's nearly 5 AM here in the Mississippi river valley. Sleep might be a good idea. I'm already not getting enough of it. I may need to start setting a curfew for myself for this thread :reject:

:lol: Simple solution: move to Melbourne and hang out with the cool people here.

Have a good night! :wave:

I can barely hear the song, from the Mp3 we shall not speak of, but it sounds alright from what you can hear, but of course we shall not speak of!

Don't spend your time on that; go watch the Sigur Ros music video instead. I promise you, it will be more satisfying. But maybe not when parents are around. :shh:

Honestly, listening to the clip myself, I feel like I really got only 10-20 seconds of worth of music out of it, and definitely not enough to draw conclusions from.

Don't spend your time on that; go watch the Sigur Ros music video instead. I promise you, it will be more satisfying. But maybe not when parents are around. :shh:

Honestly, listening to the clip myself, I feel like I really got only 10-20 seconds of worth of music out of it, and definitely not enough to draw conclusions from.

I'm too busy listening to Tori Covers!...her Running To Stand still is awesome! :rockon:

As well as researching Fish diseases...fun stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom