Swastika, Ontario Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just his posts in that new song thread of DOL's. Rob and Peterrrrrr's comments on Bono's voice make me as uncomfortable as explicit ones at Pleba, but they're usually much funnier.

At 1:47, you can clearly hear a Bono-like noise, I'll give him that much, but I'm not sure if it's bird-like or even on key. Could be Chris Martin.

This just popped into my head for some reason:

Satine: Oh...I can't believe it. I'm in love. I'm in love with a young, handsome, talented Duke.
Christian: Duke?
Satine: Oh... not that the title's important of course.
Christian: I'm not a Duke.
Satine: Not a Duke?
Christian: I'm a writer.
Satine: A writer?!
Christian: Yes, a writer.
Satine: No!
Christian: Well Toulouse...
Satine: Toulouse? Oh no! You're not another of Toulouse's oh-so-talented, charmingly Bohemian, tragically impoverished protégés?
Christian: Well, you might say that...
Satine: OH NO! I'm going to kill him! I'm going to kill him!

:lol: Moulin Rouge for the fucking win!

Hands up if you haven't listened and don't intent to listen to the latest U2 recording?

Just me? :reject:

I just can't be bothered.

Listened once. It feels more like a Top Gear preview than a U2 song.

*wooshing noise*
*continuing rumble*
*Jeremy Clarkson yelling*
*Richard Hammond or James May with smart arse comment*
*more wooshing*

Clarkson: So, we wanted some driving music. Some really good driving music. Some really good new driving music.

Hammond: Yes, not just any old rubbish on Radio One, but something really exciting. Something to make driving feel like a pleasure.

Clarkson: So we went to U2's studios, to get a sample of their new album. I mean, how hard can it be?

We had The Stig record this, whilst he was standing on his head in a submersible Formula One car driving at the bottom of a swimming pool.

Paul McGuinness was going to sue us for copyright infringement, so to stay within the law, only 10% of this clip has anything recorded by U2 hidden in the background.

:banghead: omfg. I have fucking Hazard by Richard Marx in my head and I don't even know who this dude is, some one hit wonder or something but my mom loves the song, and now it's stuck in my head and someone please make it stop.

I may have to resort to listening to Flower Child. When it gets stuck in your head, it knocks everything else out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom