Swastika, Ontario Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle: My uncle's a bit :coocoo: and tried to tell me that all I needed to do was loosen my bra and I wouldn't have the problems anymore......he was deadly serious :lmao:

Where's the twilight zone music when you need it???

Mine is settling down now....breathing better :rockon:

Good, I'm hoping it's just the coffee.

I'm pretty sure I just ate too much. :lol: Coffee isn't my thing, so it's not a health hazard for me.

Good, I'm hoping it's just the coffee.

I'm pretty sure I just ate too much. :lol: Coffee isn't my thing, so it's not a health hazard for me.

Damn I hate overeating.....

I'd say mine was the coffee....I love coffee but I hate the pain, so it's making it easier to say no

So I take it you don't moderate in there? :giggle:
actually, i do :uhoh:

i think i moderate all the forums now :uhoh: but i've been a mod of zc for a couple years now. i think i just started off being a mod of umm...eykiw? maybe one other. i forget. ohhh, the mp3/aiwiu2 forums. then ls, io, and zc got added. now i think i have everything :uhoh:

This kind of sums it up:

180834357-M.jpg

There really isn't a damn thing out there. At least we have crack whores. :madspit:

Going over that bridge would freak me out :yikes:

Though we have some pretty scary bridges around here. Like the Brookport bridge into Illinois. High, narrow, long, BRIGHT BLUE, and without pavement. The driving surface is some kind of crazy metal mesh.

I, too, am scared of bridges, and heights in general. :scream: I figure it's a logical thing to be afraid of; depending on the height, you fall off, you die. :shrug:

It more than sucks, it's SICK. I used to say it was like eating shreds of wax paper, but a recent book I read (called Candy Freak by Steve Almond, and it was really good) said coconut was like shreds of dead skin, and I think that's more accurate.

It more than sucks, it's SICK. I used to say it was like eating shreds of wax paper, but a recent book I read (called Candy Freak by Steve Almond, and it was really good) said coconut was like shreds of dead skin, and I think that's more accurate.

:sick: Not a great mental picture AT ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom