Swastika, Ontario Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I gotta get going. I gotta get up early to help my mom take her car to the garage. So, see yas!

Oh, of course. :sexywink:
i still have my old nkotb memorabilia somewhere. my mom's like all "don't throw anything away! you never know!" she thinks it's cute :rolleyes:

oh and i've met one of the new kids :der: my mom dragged me to one of the stupid dancing with the stars things last year (god i hate that show) and i got to meet joey :giggle: i didn't meet the other joey ("whoa!") but god...this is embarrassing, i met him back when he was on blossom (and i had no clue who he was cuz i was in girl scouts and that show came on when we had our meetings) and i won a trip to go to universal studios and i met him and....mike o'malley :lmao:

I drove across the country once, so I'd own your ass. :D

Same here. A couple months back I listed how many states I've seen...it's probably in the neighborhood of 35 off the top of my head.

Utah scares me and Iowa smells funny.

i'd love to drive across country, but i kind of lost my chance, what with gas prices being what they are these days. i should've done it back when i first started driving and they were still in the $1 range. that makes me sound so old :no:

i still have my old nkotb memorabilia somewhere. my mom's like all "don't throw anything away! you never know!" she thinks it's cute :rolleyes:

oh and i've met one of the new kids :der: my mom dragged me to one of the stupid dancing with the stars things last year (god i hate that show) and i got to meet joey :giggle: i didn't meet the other joey ("whoa!") but god...this is embarrassing, i met him back when he was on blossom (and i had no clue who he was cuz i was in girl scouts and that show came on when we had our meetings) and i won a trip to go to universal studios and i met him and....mike o'malley :lmao:

Blossom? :lmao:

So let's see, we've got NKOTB, The Jets, and Blossom. That about covers it, right? Right?

Ah, I see you've got The Jets playing now. Oh man, You've Got It All? I'm vaguely recalling it now.

Oh boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom