Swastika, Ontario Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, people have complained about everything facebook changes. omg, it's not just open to the ivy league schools. omg, it's not just open to colleges. omg, now we have apps. i mean now it's a bit out of hand, but come on. in the beginning, people were a bit elitist about it.

easy, look at my list :wink:

:tsk: High school kids destroy everything, especially themselves.

Uhhhhhh...48 groups? I have some work to do to match that. :lol:

It's so haaaaard to say good-byeyeyeye to yesterdaaaayy-yyyy!

Remember that being played during proms and stuff?

:tsk: High school kids destroy everything, especially themselves.

Uhhhhhh...48 groups? I have some work to do to match that. :lol:
lol, i know. and i'm a fan of everything :reject: queen bee made a post on my wall cuz i got bored at work the other day and just went through the list of bands and clicked "become a fan" for anyone i liked :lol:

:uhoh:

lol, i know. and i'm a fan of everything :reject: queen bee made a post on my wall cuz i got bored at work the other day and just went through the list of bands and clicked "become a fan" for anyone i liked :lol:

:uhoh:

I just really look like a n00b with only 2 groups there. :lol:

Time to get clicking. :uhoh:

which show are you going to?

:lol:

I remember when they were all the rage. It was crazy. And I live in New England, and since they're from Boston, it was even more insane around here.

I never liked them, but my roommate at college had their Hangin' Tough cassette. It was quite funny to sing along with while drinking.

I remember when they were all the rage. It was crazy. And I live in New England, and since they're from Boston, it was even more insane around here.

I never liked them, but my roommate at college had their Hangin' Tough cassette. It was quite funny to sing along with while drinking.

And I can assure you that it is still funny to sing along with while drinking :lol:

don't lie. you loved it :yes:

Are we talking about first concerts?

U2 - 5/22/05 and proud of it. Fucking surreal for a 14 year-old such as I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom