Swastika, Ontario Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: nigel griggs, malcolm green, eddie rayner, noel crombie :lol:, paul hester...it had to have been one of them as anyone else would've been from back when it was like "who?"

:hmm: MAybe it was Nigel......There was a 'G' in the name I'm sure....that's why I jumped on Geoff!! :lmao: Wasn't one of the 'bigger names'......

So how many purity points did you lose by watching this video, Screwtape?

Wait, there's someone on the planet who doesn't like Jeremy Clarkson hating everything? :tsk:

Bonnie, the Maj., and I shall now kill you.

:lol: Basically I just don't like it. Its just two british guys laughing/hating stuff.

"oh look I just supercharged my refrigerator with a V12 motor..mwahahahaha"

Yes, but its car related. therefore I'll fall asleep after about 5 seconds. If they do a special on Free Petrol though, give me a buzz!

Car related? In my years of watching it, I haven't learnt the first thing about cars!

OK, so that Sigur Ros song was pretty crap, but it's really hard to hate a song with a video like that.

Car related? In my years of watching it, I haven't learnt the first thing about cars!

Well the episode I've seen all they did was drive cars in/on Ice/Snow ect. Meh. I just don't like it!

Anyways. I think I'm going to try and break it to my parents tonight that i'm planning on heading to Uni next year. Might be an interesting night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom