Swastika, Ontario Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can I post this here for a minute then delete?

:shifty:

I'm not logged into my email Axver, and you aren't on IM

:shh:

Last edited:
here the pics for lolz:
splitenz73bs5.jpg

OK Khan, now you must tell me who's who, as I can't tell anyone there! :lol:

OK Khan, now you must tell me who's who, as I can't tell anyone there! :lol:
oooh let's see:

left to right:

wally wilkinson (geetars), phil judd (fucking awesome goat vocals), mike chunn (bass), geoff chunn (drooms), tim finn (vocals, looking kinda girly)

oh and bonus: this was back when they all (sans phil) went by their first names :giggle:

oooh let's see:

left to right:

wally wilkinson (geetars), phil judd (fucking awesome goat vocals), mike chunn (bass), geoff chunn (drooms), tim finn (vocals, looking kinda girly)

oh and bonus: this was back when they all (sans phil) went by their first names :giggle:

Geoff! That was him!!! Well I think so anyway!! :lol: They broke up in the end because he was touring so much.....:sad:

oooh let's see:

left to right:

OK, I suspected Tim was far right, but ... that woman is actually Judd?

I have no idea!! I know it wasn't one of the Finns. What were their names....that might ring a bell.....:scratch: I was only little then and it was a little over my head!
:hmm: nigel griggs, malcolm green, eddie rayner, noel crombie :lol:, paul hester...it had to have been one of them as anyone else would've been from back when it was like "who?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom