Swastika, Ontario Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
does sound just like u2 (duh), hard to hear more. I like what I can hear, and I'm hoping one of the sound people can make it more audible.

I'm astonished at how many people are flocking to WTSHNN.
not me. i can't say i blame them though. i personally don't see the big deal about some crappy-sounding snippet of something that might or might not make the album, but i know most on here get excited about it. nothing wrong with that, though.

I'm astonished at how many people are flocking to WTSHNN.

Doesn't surprise me. Amuses me, though.

I was excited to hear it, but unless someone cleans it up, I won't be listening to it again until I have something to compare it to. But it was nice to hear.

Sicy asked me to ditch fuck america, it got complaints. I was not planning on that being permanent anyway. This is my "wild horses" avatar...it's actually an alpaca.

not me. i can't say i blame them though. i personally don't see the big deal about some crappy-sounding snippet of something that might or might not make the album, but i know most on here get excited about it. nothing wrong with that, though.

Oh, I'm not surprised or anything, but I'm always amazed at how many people go crazy over these things. I'm reading some of the posts and am like, you can figure this out from that?

Then again, if it were me who recorded that, I'd probably be excited as well.

Oh, I'm not surprised or anything, but I'm always amazed at how many people go crazy over these things. I'm reading some of the posts and am like, you can figure this out from that?

Then again, if it were me who recorded that, I'd probably be excited as well.
If it were you who recorded it, you'd have been there and heard it!

omg i just saw the most glorious thing ever. i finally found the guts to go to the campus gym. while getting lost i stumbled on the pool. there was noone there but the lifeguard, who was really nice. i just about pissed myself. NOONE WAS THERE! i could have a pool all to myself! :love: i'm totally going swimming tomorrow!
whee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom