Swastika, Ontario Superthread - Page 32 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-28-2008, 01:05 AM   #466
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post
I just did a count in my head, and I think I'm somewhere around 33 states.

The one area of the country I haven't explored yet is the southeast. Well, besides Florida.
die plz.

oh, and if you come here, say hi
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-28-2008, 01:05 AM   #467
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the tourist View Post
si, seniorita.
sup
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-28-2008, 01:06 AM   #468
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post
Oh, did I miss it?

Damn.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-28-2008, 01:06 AM   #469
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,810
Local Time: 05:11 AM
Went by a gas station today that was selling the stuff for $3.89.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 05-28-2008, 01:08 AM   #470
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
Went by a gas station today that was selling the stuff for $3.89.
good lord. that's how it was in atlanta too, so i can't be too surprised.

although it's funny, when you think of gas prices, you think the bigger cities will have it more expensive. however, on my way home in alabama, they said the cheapest prices in the state were in birmingham. too bad i didn't need gas when i drove through there!
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-28-2008, 01:08 AM   #471
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,062
Local Time: 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
die plz.

oh, and if you come here, say hi
Hi

My one and only visit to Tennessee took place at the Opryland Hotel.
__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 05-28-2008, 01:10 AM   #472
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post
Hi

My one and only visit to Tennessee took place at the Opryland Hotel.
hey there

ha! all the times i've been to nashville, i've never been there. i kind of avoid the whole yee haw country music stuff though the closest i've come to seeing any of it was last year when i went there with a friend of mine, he insisted on going to ernest tubbs
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-28-2008, 01:10 AM   #473
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,810
Local Time: 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
good lord. that's how it was in atlanta too, so i can't be too surprised.

although it's funny, when you think of gas prices, you think the bigger cities will have it more expensive. however, on my way home in alabama, they said the cheapest prices in the state were in birmingham. too bad i didn't need gas when i drove through there!
I think we bought some gas for $3.68 a couple weeks back in Winchester, VA. That's a decent size city, so I believe your theory holds water.

$3.89 is bullshit. NO MORE.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 05-28-2008, 01:12 AM   #474
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,062
Local Time: 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
hey there

ha! all the times i've been to nashville, i've never been there. i kind of avoid the whole yee haw country music stuff though the closest i've come to seeing any of it was last year when i went there with a friend of mine, he insisted on going to ernest tubbs
Yeah, I'm not a big country music person. I was there for a convention through work.

Tennessee wasn't part of the cross country trip. It was deemed expendable.
__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 05-28-2008, 01:12 AM   #475
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
I think we bought some gas for $3.68 a couple weeks back in Winchester, VA. That's a decent size city, so I believe your theory holds water.

$3.89 is bullshit. NO MORE.
OMG I KNOW WINCHESTER i've been there many, many times. it's the closest big city where my grandparents used to live in west virginia.

SERIOUSLY. there needs to be a cap on this, or getting rid of the tax on gas, some kind of relief. it's ridiculous that the oil companies post record profits every quarter yet they supposedly can't lower prices.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-28-2008, 01:12 AM   #476
Blue Crack Addict
 
Screwtape2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Posts: 18,353
Local Time: 08:11 AM
I'm going to call it a night. See you all later.
__________________
Screwtape2 is offline  
Old 05-28-2008, 01:15 AM   #477
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post
Yeah, I'm not a big country music person. I was there for a convention through work.

Tennessee wasn't part of the cross country trip. It was deemed expendable.
good, i can still talk to you a work convention? i'm sorry. i'd say at least you could go to the mall, but that's probably not your cup of tea

and yes, tennessee is indeed expendable. there are some things i like about memphis (omg best barbecue in the world, no lie, and unless i scrape up money to go to new orleans again, easy access to cajun/creole food...and i swear i like more than just the food lol) but really, the only thing i like about tennessee is nashville. i've never been to chattanooga though, that looks like a cool city.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-28-2008, 01:15 AM   #478
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 07:11 AM
night screwtape!
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-28-2008, 01:16 AM   #479
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
Went by a gas station today that was selling the stuff for $3.89.
That's cheaper than the cheapest stuff here.
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 05-28-2008, 01:17 AM   #480
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the tourist View Post
That's cheaper than the cheapest stuff here.
yikes, how much is it over there?
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com