Swastika, Ontario Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is impressive that you check track like that. Maybe you should visit Zoo Station more often. :wink:

it isn't hard though, i just had to keep track of the theater ones; netflix keeps track of the rest :up:

like now, i decided to start up on 2008 (pathetic...only eight so far :sad: ) and i easily remembered the measly two i saw in theaters. all i had to do was look up the six i'd watched via netflix this year. (and i've gotten slack with netflix, that's for sure, but i've also been renting tv series, so that's lowered the count. i obviously don't count that. but then again, i did also rent tv series last year too)

i'd post in the movies thread, but i wouldn't know what to say. all i'd do is be like "yeah, i watched this movie. it was good" :lol:

I don't keep track of movies like that, but I'm like that with music. I have all my CDs together in alphabetical order, by artist. And then multiple albums by artist are in chronological order.

:nerd:

Me too.:reject:

Couldn't tell you the last time I added a new real cd to the list, though. Been buying digital or not at all.

I don't keep track of movies like that, but I'm like that with music. I have all my CDs together in alphabetical order, by artist. And then multiple albums by artist are in chronological order.

:nerd:
i just recently put all my cds in order like that. i should make a list :hmm:

an excel list!! :hyper:

my movies lists are just on my livejournal :drool:

k guys, i have a question: would cd singles be included in the list/count? cuz i have quite a few, but i'm debating whether or not they should be included in the list. they're not an album, but they do have songs on them :lol: and cost money just like an album :giggle:

k guys, i have a question: would cd singles be included in the list/count? cuz i have quite a few, but i'm debating whether or not they should be included in the list. they're not an album, but they do have songs on them :lol: and cost money just like an album :giggle:

For inventory purposes, they must be included.

Now if you want to have a separate list for them, that works.

List them separately. I don't have any, so I didn't have to think about that, but I added up my bootlegs separately.

List them separately. I don't have any, so I didn't have to think about that, but I added up my bootlegs separately.
k :up:

yeah, i'm gonna do separate tabs for stuff i bought off itunes or....didn't buy :shifty:, and i have so many U2 boots and a few by other people (srsly, why is U2 like the only band who has boots that are easy to find?) i should have a tab for that too.

Hey guys. I see being unplugged from the internet for a day because we finally moved into our new house (On E Street :hyper: ) Did not require me to miss a new thread :p

The name of the street is really called E Street?

I approve. :up:

E St. Is that acceptable? I need a street sign now that says E Street Shuffle, I saw one once, I just dont' remember where. I wasn't so ok with the house at first, but how nerdy is it of me to not care about moving here just cause of the street name.

Oh, and one of our neighbors has a street sign on their fence that says Penny Lane. This bodes well.

And Screwtype, I missed you while you were gone there for a while :sexywink:

If you use torrents I would suggest Dimeadozen.org. It has some amazing shows that I didn't know were out there. I even found a show my dad always talked about seeing back in the 70's. :up:
yeah i've been to dime, and i can never find the concerts i want :grumpy:

people suck. i guess the shows i go to (which are the ones i want, really) no one ever records.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom