Swastika, Ontario Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think i've ever heard their stuff, unless they've been featured in someone's di playlist

Yeah, they've been in several DI playlists, including my last two.

I love their last two albums, but man, I don't know what to make of the new song. Or what they were thinking. I can understand wanting to be different, but I don't care for the results so far.

Afternoon.

I now have to play the role of Andy Warhol in an upcoming history project. Don't know what that entails.

Yeah, they've been in several DI playlists, including my last two.

I love their last two albums, but man, I don't know what to make of the new song. Or what they were thinking. I can understand wanting to be different, but I don't care for the results so far.
ahh okay, i was thinking i'd heard their music before. i can't remember specifics, but if you included them, i know they can't be that bad :tongue:

Does it make me a bad U2 fan that I legitimately don't care about hearing a grainy clip from outside U2's studio?

Honestly, Rob was an absolute jackass in that thread.

Does it make me a bad U2 fan that I legitimately don't care about hearing a grainy clip from outside U2's studio?

I'm just glad it's freaking done and uploaded, and now I don't have to worry about finding threatening notes slipped under my door.

The clip sounds pretty cool though.

i don't care either. i download these clips usually, but i never listen to them. i'd rather just wait and hear what it sounds like when it comes out.

and yeah, there were a lot of rude people in that thread. i wish i'd seen it sooner :sigh: i said something anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom