Swastika, Ontario Superthread - Page 23 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-27-2008, 11:48 PM   #331
Blue Crack Addict
 
Screwtape2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Posts: 18,353
Local Time: 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
heh, i saw this girl's pic, it's not her. this one debbie kendall is quite the hottie imo
Can I be vain and think she wanted to friend me because of my picture?
__________________

__________________
Screwtape2 is offline  
Old 05-27-2008, 11:48 PM   #332
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,600
Local Time: 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
I remember in 8th grade, my math grades were dropping like crazy for part of a period because they were teaching geometry, which I suck at, only for it to turn a complete 180 (lawlz) and end up being some of the easiest material of the year in the second half, so I ended up with a strong A. Also, I remember just barely scraping an A- one period by about a single percentage point. I think that was in science. Never had any trouble with history for any period of time.

They occasionally gave us open book tests in science, but nothing else.
ewww. i hated geometry. i always made a c in that class, MAYBE a b. if i was lucky. plus, i had the worst teacher ever*. she did the most fucked up things. like, she'd put us in groups. great, learning in pairs is great. she'd pair us by grades. hey, awesome, put like one a student with a couple c students. noooo, she'd put all the a students together, and so on. huh? how are a bunch of c students going to help each other out? we don't understand anything! trust me, i'm not the type (and neither was anyone in my class) who just wanted the answers given to me. i tried understanding things, and even in groupwork i still wanted, basically tutoring. not "#1 is 47, #2 is 2.6, etc."

science was fun. all three years i had awesome teachers. grades nine and ten i had the same teacher. he was cool. in grade ten i took biology, which i thought was . but, i always made an a. sometimes when i took tests, i'd find the answer key on my desk along with the test

oh and my chemistry teacher! i would get there before class, read the section, and do my homework, all before the bell rang. then he'd let me sleep




* in high school. ohhhh, i had the teacher from hell in college. she was the worst. seriously. and she's still teaching at my college! fucking bitch. she should be fired.
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-27-2008, 11:49 PM   #333
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
heh, i saw this girl's pic, it's not her. this one debbie kendall is quite the hottie imo



I don't know any other Debbies.....obviously she doesn't go to PLEBA...
__________________
Gluey is offline  
Old 05-27-2008, 11:50 PM   #334
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,600
Local Time: 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwtape2 View Post
We must discover the truth! *shakes fist*

Well I'll add her in any case. Then ask who she is.


yeeees, let us know if she tells you who she is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwtape2 View Post
Can I be vain and think she wanted to friend me because of my picture?
hehe, sure! sometimes i like to be vain and think that's why random people friend me
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-27-2008, 11:51 PM   #335
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,600
Local Time: 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post



I don't know any other Debbies.....obviously she doesn't go to PLEBA...


it's gonna bug me now! cuz the only debbie i know as well is jamila, and i know it's not her.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-27-2008, 11:53 PM   #336
Blue Crack Addict
 
Screwtape2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Posts: 18,353
Local Time: 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post


yeeees, let us know if she tells you who she is


hehe, sure! sometimes i like to be vain and think that's why random people friend me
I'm sending her a message now. Wouldn't it be insane if she was someone like Monkeyskin or Lazarus?
__________________
Screwtape2 is offline  
Old 05-27-2008, 11:54 PM   #337
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Wow, that's great! Would you consider working in the music biz?



My neighbours sister works at Abbey Road and does a lot of their remastering of CDs & DVDs....she's met some amazing people. She's about to have her first baby next month.
__________________
Gluey is offline  
Old 05-27-2008, 11:55 PM   #338
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,801
Local Time: 02:10 PM
Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1294497114
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 05-27-2008, 11:56 PM   #339
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,600
Local Time: 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwtape2 View Post
I'm sending her a message now. Wouldn't it be insane if she was someone like Monkeyskin or Lazarus?
lol, that would be funny! since she's friends with lance, i'm trying to figure out what her social circle here might be
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-27-2008, 11:56 PM   #340
Blue Crack Addict
 
Screwtape2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Posts: 18,353
Local Time: 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post


My neighbours sister works at Abbey Road and does a lot of their remastering of CDs & DVDs....she's met some amazing people. She's about to have her first baby next month.
I think if you talented enough and have enough passion like LemonMelon that would be a dream job.
__________________
Screwtape2 is offline  
Old 05-27-2008, 11:57 PM   #341
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,600
Local Time: 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
about time
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-27-2008, 11:57 PM   #342
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
Is that you elmel??


I thought it was going to be this 'Debbie'
__________________
Gluey is offline  
Old 05-27-2008, 11:58 PM   #343
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Pearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,653
Local Time: 06:10 PM
I'm on Facebook, but I don't think I can join Interference there. How am I going to hide my networks? I can't let everyone where I've worked and will work. Company confidentiality, you know?
__________________
Pearl is offline  
Old 05-27-2008, 11:58 PM   #344
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwtape2 View Post
I think if you talented enough and have enough passion like LemonMelon that would be a dream job.
Hell yes. The stories that girl tells whenever she's down this way for a visit.
__________________
Gluey is offline  
Old 05-28-2008, 12:00 AM   #345
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,801
Local Time: 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
ewww. i hated geometry. i always made a c in that class, MAYBE a b. if i was lucky. plus, i had the worst teacher ever*. she did the most fucked up things. like, she'd put us in groups. great, learning in pairs is great. she'd pair us by grades. hey, awesome, put like one a student with a couple c students. noooo, she'd put all the a students together, and so on. huh? how are a bunch of c students going to help each other out? we don't understand anything! trust me, i'm not the type (and neither was anyone in my class) who just wanted the answers given to me. i tried understanding things, and even in groupwork i still wanted, basically tutoring. not "#1 is 47, #2 is 2.6, etc."

science was fun. all three years i had awesome teachers. grades nine and ten i had the same teacher. he was cool. in grade ten i took biology, which i thought was . but, i always made an a. sometimes when i took tests, i'd find the answer key on my desk along with the test

oh and my chemistry teacher! i would get there before class, read the section, and do my homework, all before the bell rang. then he'd let me sleep




* in high school. ohhhh, i had the teacher from hell in college. she was the worst. seriously. and she's still teaching at my college! fucking bitch. she should be fired.
I don't have any interesting stories, really, except for my science/English teacher, who I'm pretty sure was out to kill the lot of us, used to scowl at the class in utter disbelief at whatever we were doing that she didn't appreciate, criticize our every move, and generally make everything very awkward. The positive was that she had a wicked sense of humor and would regularly tear students a new one, which was fun. Well, it was for me anyway. She put my desk in the hall on a number of occasions, but we had an OK relationship, I'd say.
__________________

__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com