Swastika, Ontario Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead: omfg. I have fucking Hazard by Richard Marx in my head and I don't even know who this dude is, some one hit wonder or something but my mom loves the song, and now it's stuck in my head and someone please make it stop.

I may have to resort to listening to Flower Child. When it gets stuck in your head, it knocks everything else out.

WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT
NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT
WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

I've found that's a great cure.

:banghead: omfg. I have fucking Hazard by Richard Marx in my head and I don't even know who this dude is, some one hit wonder or something but my mom loves the song, and now it's stuck in my head and someone please make it stop.

I may have to resort to listening to Flower Child. When it gets stuck in your head, it knocks everything else out.

Ever since I left earlier, I've had Deus Ex Machina by Pure Reason Revolution stuck in my head. But that's alright, since I've been eager to get home and listen to its goodness over and over again. :drool:

'cause this one was already halfway in my head, I figured it would be less work :lol:

Though I am becoming tempted to play the whole album now.

:lol:

Personally, I can't stand BHAR. Starlight's a good song, and Invincible was good live, but otherwise? Garbage. I love all of their previous albums too. I hope the next one is a return to form.

I've never understood the hype about Knights Of Cydonia. It'd be great as the intro to some 25 minute long epic, but by itself, it feels incomplete. Closing the album with it is baffling. Closing the concert of theirs that I saw with it was baffling. Though Stockholm Syndrome was a fucking AWESOME main set closer, one of the best main set closers I've heard.

:lol: My main problem is just that at the end, I think "... so, where's the remaining three quarters of the song?" Spoils the lot for me. I'll stick with listening to the older albums. Absolution and Origin Of Symmetry for the win. :drool:

Really, I was tempted to buy Absolution first, despite having heard more songs from Black Holes & Revolutions. Hysteria was the first Muse song I ever heard, and it's still my favourite. I'll probably buy Absolution within the month.

Absolution is made of shitloads of win. You can't go wrong. It's definitely their classic album.

Hysteria's my favourite Muse track too. :up:

Goddamnit, how is it that last time I went shopping, I managed to forget one essential ingredient for just about everything I like?

Guess it'll be gnocchi napoli for dinner a-fucking-gain because it's the only thing I can actually make without either 1. washing some dishes first or 2. going shopping.

How long are DI playlists?

Maximum length is 2 hours 40 minutes. People have entered much shorter in the past though.

Since that's a rather odd time (it's derived from two 80 minute CDs), we've spoken of making it something more even for the next time around. Not sure if we will though.

I don't suppose either of you have seen the video for Sigur Ros's latest song?

Let's just say you're not going to see it on TV at 9am on a Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom