Swastika, Ontario Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And why would any town call itself Swastika?

It amuses me that, according to the Wikipedia article, the townsfolk actively resisted renaming the town Winston in WWII.

And I'm also amused that Swastika is a railway junction. :laugh:

Well, it's about 1 on the dot, so I'll be off then. Enjoy the rest of the night/day, guys. :wave:

... I'll just leave this here for lulztown.

bonogibsonblackaccoustiqd1.jpg

:laugh: wtf

So, in the past 11 days, I've lost 18 lbs. So eating healthy and exercising really does work. 29 lbs to go til I'm where I was when I was at my fittest!

Been walking for over an hour daily, jogging for between ten and twenty minutes, spending about an hour on my arms, chest, shoulder, and stomach a day was well.

And I've been listening to much, much more upbeat music than I even normally do. Not electronica or bubblegum, but stuff like Franz Ferdinand, Kasabian, The Bravery, and Beck.

I've been eating a lot of vegetables (including, but not limited to, salad), a little bit of meat, nothing "sweet" that could be considered candy (or chocolate), string cheese (only 80 calories each), and small portions of mashed potatoes. I have no been eating meals, though--I've been eating about 5 small snacks ove the course of a day.

And about my girlfriend, things are as firm as they could be. Basically, she wantes to be with me, and that's all that matters. She just wants to spend some time not thinking about the future (as over the past year we've constantly been preparing to get engaged).

I've been running a bit more lately. I don't think I've lost any weight, though. I have a hard time laying off of chocolate and ice cream.

That's good re: your girlfriend. You both are young, so just enjoy the here and now, and whatever happens in the future will happen when the time is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom