Swastika, Ontario Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: welcome to the darkside, El Mel!
facebook totally creeped me out today. someone from my past found me, and now wants to catch up after disappearing for years. i think i'm gonna step away from it for awhile. that was just really really weird.

What's so creepy about that? :shifty: Did they have a thing for you or something?

I think my favorite thing about Facebook is seeing something I like on their page and being able to easily put it on mine. :up:
yeah, like apps. :drool: i feel like i have too many, yet i have a couple friends who have literally ten times as many as i do. all i can say is thank god you can minimize apps, so at least it doesn't take a year to load a profile :crack:

:lol: welcome to the darkside, El Mel!
facebook totally creeped me out today. someone from my past found me, and now wants to catch up after disappearing for years. i think i'm gonna step away from it for awhile. that was just really really weird.

:yikes: I am actually trying to rekindle a friendship from long ago on Facebook.

Can you explain to me how the causes application works? Who do you recruit someone?

OK, so what is this The Wall application for? I've heard it's the virtual equivalent of stalking.

:yikes: I am actually trying to rekindle a friendship from long ago on Facebook.

Can you explain to me how the causes application works? Who do you recruit someone?

Oh well your situation is probably different! I love finding old friends too. To recruit someone they just have to click on the cause link from your page. I've recruited people because they clicked on the link on mine and then added it to theirs.

:lol: you know it's bad when facebook profiles are taking as long as myspace profiles to load!
seriously! i hardly use myspace anymore for that very reason. i joined facebook cuz it was so minimalistic :sad: it was funny, i signed onto myspace for more than a second today and a buddy of mine messaged me who i hadn't talked to in a while :reject:

I had a similar situation a few months ago. There was this girl who I was friends with in elementary school, but in junior high we became total enemies when she stabbed in back, cranck called my house - typical junior high stuff. Fast forward twelve years, and she decides to friend me on Facebook! I ignored her of course, but she did it twice! I was wondering if I was going to have to report her.

I had a similar situation a few months ago. There was this girl who I was friends with in elementary school, but in junior high we became total enemies when she stabbed in back, cranck called my house - typical junior high stuff. Fast forward twelve years, and she decides to friend me on Facebook! I ignored her of course, but she did it twice! I was wondering if I was going to have to report her.

:ohmy: wow! that's odd!

I hardly ever go on MySpace either. I only keep my page up because of my sister and a few other friends.

whoa, wtf!

:lmao: Drama in NZ.....Boys II Men just had to cancel their concert tonight....I think barely 20 tickets had sold!!!

the wall? nah. it's just so people can leave messages on your profile. i don't think it's a big deal.

Yeah, I just remember a lot of people complaining about it when they first installed it. :shrug: Just looks like a plain ol' comments section to me.

Next: find groups to join.

I hardly ever go on MySpace either. I only keep my page up because of my sister and a few other friends.
yeah, same here. everyone on my myspace is either someone in know in real life or am very good friends with online, or is a musician i like. i don't have 500 friends anymore so i can be all "omg look at me i'm popular!!" that's what facebook is for now :giggle:

Yeah, I just remember a lot of people complaining about it when they first installed it. :shrug: Just looks like a plain ol' comments section to me.

Next: find groups to join.
yeah, people have complained about everything facebook changes. omg, it's not just open to the ivy league schools. omg, it's not just open to colleges. omg, now we have apps. i mean now it's a bit out of hand, but come on. in the beginning, people were a bit elitist about it.

easy, look at my list :wink:

:lmao: Drama in NZ.....Boys II Men just had to cancel their concert tonight....I think barely 20 tickets had sold!!!

wow i didn't know they were still around! i used to have their CDs. they were hot shit back in the day. then those other boyband groups had to cheesify the boyband label. and now it's like their wooing type music just isn't hip anymore. damn shame.

wow i didn't know they were still around! i used to have their CDs. they were hot shit back in the day. then those other boyband groups had to cheesify the boyband label. and now it's like their wooing type music just isn't hip anymore. damn shame.

Don't you worry, though. New Kids On The Block have returned.

THROW YOUR CLOTHES
(throw your clothes)

ON THE FLOOR
(on the floor)

cuz i'm gonna take my clothes off tooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom