Swastika, Ontario Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heh, i saw this girl's pic, it's not her. this one debbie kendall is quite the hottie imo
swoon.gif

Can I be vain and think she wanted to friend me because of my picture? :lol:

I remember in 8th grade, my math grades were dropping like crazy for part of a period because they were teaching geometry, which I suck at, only for it to turn a complete 180 (lawlz) and end up being some of the easiest material of the year in the second half, so I ended up with a strong A. Also, I remember just barely scraping an A- one period by about a single percentage point. I think that was in science. Never had any trouble with history for any period of time.

They occasionally gave us open book tests in science, but nothing else.
ewww. i hated geometry. i always made a c in that class, MAYBE a b. if i was lucky. plus, i had the worst teacher ever*. she did the most fucked up things. like, she'd put us in groups. great, learning in pairs is great. she'd pair us by grades. hey, awesome, put like one a student with a couple c students. noooo, she'd put all the a students together, and so on. huh? how are a bunch of c students going to help each other out? we don't understand anything! trust me, i'm not the type (and neither was anyone in my class) who just wanted the answers given to me. i tried understanding things, and even in groupwork i still wanted, basically tutoring. not "#1 is 47, #2 is 2.6, etc."

science was fun. all three years i had awesome teachers. grades nine and ten i had the same teacher. he was cool. in grade ten i took biology, which i thought was :yawn:. but, i always made an a. sometimes when i took tests, i'd find the answer key on my desk along with the test :giggle:

oh and my chemistry teacher! i would get there before class, read the section, and do my homework, all before the bell rang. then he'd let me sleep :hi5:

* in high school. ohhhh, i had the teacher from hell in college. she was the worst. seriously. and she's still teaching at my college! fucking bitch. she should be fired.

We must discover the truth! *shakes fist*

Well I'll add her in any case. Then ask who she is. :shifty: :wink:
:lol:

yeeees, let us know if she tells you who she is :hmm:

Can I be vain and think she wanted to friend me because of my picture? :lol:
hehe, sure! sometimes i like to be vain and think that's why random people friend me :lol:

Wow, that's great! Would you consider working in the music biz?

:drool:

My neighbours sister works at Abbey Road and does a lot of their remastering of CDs & DVDs....she's met some amazing people. She's about to have her first baby next month.

I'm on Facebook, but I don't think I can join Interference there. How am I going to hide my networks? I can't let everyone where I've worked and will work. Company confidentiality, you know? :shh:

ewww. i hated geometry. i always made a c in that class, MAYBE a b. if i was lucky. plus, i had the worst teacher ever*. she did the most fucked up things. like, she'd put us in groups. great, learning in pairs is great. she'd pair us by grades. hey, awesome, put like one a student with a couple c students. noooo, she'd put all the a students together, and so on. huh? how are a bunch of c students going to help each other out? we don't understand anything! trust me, i'm not the type (and neither was anyone in my class) who just wanted the answers given to me. i tried understanding things, and even in groupwork i still wanted, basically tutoring. not "#1 is 47, #2 is 2.6, etc."

science was fun. all three years i had awesome teachers. grades nine and ten i had the same teacher. he was cool. in grade ten i took biology, which i thought was :yawn:. but, i always made an a. sometimes when i took tests, i'd find the answer key on my desk along with the test :giggle:

oh and my chemistry teacher! i would get there before class, read the section, and do my homework, all before the bell rang. then he'd let me sleep :hi5:

* in high school. ohhhh, i had the teacher from hell in college. she was the worst. seriously. and she's still teaching at my college! fucking bitch. she should be fired.

I don't have any interesting stories, really, except for my science/English teacher, who I'm pretty sure was out to kill the lot of us, used to scowl at the class in utter disbelief at whatever we were doing that she didn't appreciate, criticize our every move, and generally make everything very awkward. The positive was that she had a wicked sense of humor and would regularly tear students a new one, which was fun. Well, it was for me anyway. She put my desk in the hall on a number of occasions, but we had an OK relationship, I'd say.

I'm on Facebook, but I don't think I can join Interference there. How am I going to hide my networks? I can't let everyone where I've worked and will work. Company confidentiality, you know? :shh:
i know you can make certain email addresses visible to certain networks/people :hmm:

i don't think you can do that for employment though :(

I don't have any interesting stories, really, except for my science/English teacher, who I'm pretty sure was out to kill the lot of us, used to scowl at the class in utter disbelief at whatever we were doing that she didn't appreciate, criticize our every move, and generally make everything very awkward. The positive was that she had a wicked sense of humor and would regularly tear students a new one, which was fun. Well, it was for me anyway. She put my desk in the hall on a number of occasions, but we had an OK relationship, I'd say.
:giggle:

:lol: welcome to the darkside, El Mel!
facebook totally creeped me out today. someone from my past found me, and now wants to catch up after disappearing for years. i think i'm gonna step away from it for awhile. that was just really really weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom