Swastika, Ontario Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally making a Facebook page right now. :up: Funny thing is, they wouldn't let me sign up at first, because you're supposed to select a school network, and I'm homeschooled right now. I ended up lying about it and selecting a school I went to in 1st grade. :lol: This should be interesting.

I'm totally making a Facebook page right now. :up: Funny thing is, they wouldn't let me sign up at first, because you're supposed to select a school network, and I'm homeschooled right now. I ended up lying about it and selecting a school I went to in 1st grade. :lol: This should be interesting.

:lol: I made one this afternoon. I'll add you when you are done. The school stuff is to show you some people that go or went there with you so it should be interesting.

:lol: I made one this afternoon. I'll add you when you are done. The school stuff is to show you some people that go or went there with you so it should be interesting.

:giggle: I'll have to edit it or make a new account when I actually go to college.

Maybe there are some people on here who I remember from 1st grade...:hmm: Doubtful.

omg i'll totally have to friend you. i just found out today lumpy had a facebook :tsk:

I want to enroll at the University Of The Arts in Philadelphia under the musical program. I have a 4.0 GPA, so with a solid SAT score, I'm praying for a scholarship. :pray:

Wow, that's great! Would you consider working in the music biz?

:nerd:

for real though, that's awesome :up:

I've never considered myself a nerd at all, as I've never cared much for school in general. My area of expertise is test-taking and memorizing small, uninteresting facts, hence my high GPA. Plus, most subjects come easily to me except for, say, mathematics. No joke, I could read at a 6th grade level when I was 7. I'm sure it's plateaued since, however.

I've never considered myself a nerd at all, as I've never cared much for school in general. My area of expertise is test-taking and memorizing small, uninteresting facts, hence my high GPA. Plus, most subjects come easily to me except for, say, mathematics. No joke, I could read at a 6th grade level when I was 7. I'm sure it's plateaued since, however.
i know what you mean. i was the same way when i was that age. although when i got older, i just stopped trying as hard. when i graduated high school i only had a 3.5 gpa

i know what you mean. i was the same way when i was that age. although when i got older, i just stopped trying as hard. when i graduated high school i only had a 3.5 gpa

I've always been a perfectionist when it's come to grades, and getting C's on occasion really freaked me the fuck out. I eventually learned that they tend to balance out over time, and a couple of missteps aren't a big deal. But back then, man, I cared more than anyone. I used to get lectured by teachers to stop caring so much. :lmao:

Got to say, it's a ton easier to keep your grades up when you're homeschooled, so I'm glad to have that weight lifted off me to some extent.

I've always been a perfectionist when it's come to grades, and getting C's on occasion really freaked me the fuck out. I eventually learned that they tend to balance out over time, and a couple of missteps aren't a big deal. But back then, man, I cared more than anyone. I used to get lectured by teachers to stop caring so much. :lmao:

Got to say, it's a ton easier to keep your grades up when you're homeschooled, so I'm glad to have that weight lifted off me to some extent.
yeah, you're lucky :mad:

god, i'll never forget the time in high school i tried (keyword: tried) to sign up for ap european history. history is like one of my worst subjects, i don't know why i thought i'd do well in this class. i was making really bad grades, like....failing :uhoh: i ended up switching to the regular-level class, which was american history :der: it was taught by a football coach who, instead of tests, gave us open book quizzes every week :hi5:

i brought my average up in no time

I put "independent" as my political view. This is by no means official, but I hate aligning myself with republicans these days. Plus, every internet test I've taken on the matter has placed me slightly left.

yeah, you're lucky :mad:

god, i'll never forget the time in high school i tried (keyword: tried) to sign up for ap european history. history is like one of my worst subjects, i don't know why i thought i'd do well in this class. i was making really bad grades, like....failing :uhoh: i ended up switching to the regular-level class, which was american history :der: it was taught by a football coach who, instead of tests, gave us open book quizzes every week :hi5:

i brought my average up in no time

I remember in 8th grade, my math grades were dropping like crazy for part of a period because they were teaching geometry, which I suck at, only for it to turn a complete 180 (lawlz) and end up being some of the easiest material of the year in the second half, so I ended up with a strong A. Also, I remember just barely scraping an A- one period by about a single percentage point. I think that was in science. Never had any trouble with history for any period of time.

They occasionally gave us open book tests in science, but nothing else.

:eyebrow: Isn't Jamila a Debbie?
heh, i saw this girl's pic, it's not her. this one debbie kendall is quite the hottie imo
swoon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom