Swastika, Ontario Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know! they're just so ridiculous about the whole thing. i try not to focus on it, because it just ticks me off. i just try to sit back and wait for the next album, which is why i don't get into the whole "omg give me leaked track plz" stuff.

Let's be honest; these clips rarely have anything discernible anyway. It just kicks the hype machine into overdrive.

As it stands, I've just stopped having any expectations of U2's music. I don't even really think of the 1978-90 U2 that I love as being the same band recording under the U2 name today. I expect it all to be calculated, watered-down mundanity. So really, anything beyond that is a pleasant and enjoyable surprise.

Wow, you have over 3.5 years to go?
i'm still classified as a sophomore :sad:

i have no idea how many credits i need before i'm bumped up to junior, but i imagine it's a lot :hmm: and i have to go like really, really part time (i was taking just two classes per semester) so yeah, it'll be a while before i graduate :sigh:

QUESTION:

mp1.jpg

Here is your MULTIPLE CHOICE
This guy is :-
(a)running across the border
(b)making his getaway from a filling station robbery
(c)midway through a gum boot dance
(d)none of the above.

Why did I think you'd already gone back?

But eek, none of those subjects sound at all up my alley. :lol:
hehe, that's what's probably confusing. i had gone back last year, but then early this year i got sick and dropped my classes. so now i'm not registered for anything.

and yeah, i like science, but...ewww. college sciences sound boring.

Let's be honest; these clips rarely have anything discernible anyway. It just kicks the hype machine into overdrive.

As it stands, I've just stopped having any expectations of U2's music. I don't even really think of the 1978-90 U2 that I love as being the same band recording under the U2 name today. I expect it all to be calculated, watered-down mundanity. So really, anything beyond that is a pleasant and enjoyable surprise.
:yes: :sigh:

hehe, that's what's probably confusing. i had gone back last year, but then early this year i got sick and dropped my classes. so now i'm not registered for anything.

Ooh, OK, I see. I'd missed that you'd dropped your classes.

I haven't done any science since grade nine! :laugh:

Hi Kim! :wave:

The answer is A and C.

And now I must go to university and the Historical Society. See you folk in a few hours. :wave:

You said you wanted to do that shopping thing (that I honestly didn't understand) as a living. Maybe some humanties or art classes would be good to take.

Ooh, OK, I see. I'd missed that you'd dropped your classes.

I haven't done any science since grade nine! :laugh:
yeah, i didn't really talk about it cuz it pissed me off that i had to do it. that, and the two i'd enrolled in (chemistry and uhhh...introduction to international relations) were fucking hard!!

You said you wanted to do that shopping thing (that I honestly didn't understand) as a living. Maybe some humanties or art classes would be good to take.
oh, it's pretty easy. basically, if i were to be a buyer, say for a department store (omg i wish :drool: ) i'd be in charge of going to fashion shows and deciding what products the stores would carry.

or even for something like a hotel. i'd be responsible for deciding what kind of soaps and linens they'd all use. just mass buying! :love:

i wish i could, but i've already taken all my humanities and arts credits. boo. now i'm down to the boring shit like science and all the stuff i need for my major. i have a print out somewhere of all the specific classes, but i don't know where it is. registration won't be for like six months anyway, so i'm not too worried :D

oh, it's pretty easy. basically, if i were to be a buyer, say for a department store (omg i wish :drool: ) i'd be in charge of going to fashion shows and deciding what products the stores would carry.

or even for something like a hotel. i'd be responsible for deciding what kind of soaps and linens they'd all use. just mass buying! :love:

i wish i could, but i've already taken all my humanities and arts credits. boo. now i'm down to the boring shit like science and all the stuff i need for my major. i have a print out somewhere of all the specific classes, but i don't know where it is. registration won't be for like six months anyway, so i'm not too worried :D

Okay, I get it. I bet that would be really fun. :up:

Good luck with your classes even if they are boring. :wink:

I just completed my spring semester. I got a summer internship to do, and then a fall semester and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom