Swampy Summit, Otago Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well select Newcastle, the only team worse than mine.

I remember when I was in high school in Shit Hole, Queensland, half the girls had a crush on half the Newcastle team.

Funnily enough there were no Warriors crushes.

And hang on, what, the Chiefs draw on Counties? So that means the Blues are just Northland, North Shore, and Auckland? No wonder they suck; what a diminished pool.

Though I was very confused when I learnt Taranaki is no longer part of the Hurricanes. Of course they fucking are, Taranaki's colours and Wellington's are the fucking same! YELLOW AND BLACK.

Where's an Aussie Rules fan to appreciate YELLOW AND BLACK.

And to call me out on following Canterbury instead.

And hang on, what, the Chiefs draw on Counties? So that means the Blues are just Northland, North Shore, and Auckland? No wonder they suck; what a diminished pool.

Though I was very confused when I learnt Taranaki is no longer part of the Hurricanes. Of course they fucking are, Taranaki's colours and Wellington's are the fucking same! YELLOW AND BLACK.

Do not start me.

Jesus that first line was scary.

What's that emoticon/smiley/emoji/whatever-the-fuck-the-kids-call-it-today for the flirtatious wink?

Oh good, I haven't drunk so much wine I can't spell "flirtatious". Sorry Ian, your chance is over.

Counties should be part of Auckland. Like FUCK they're Hamilton.

Being part of Hamilton should only be a punishment for committing a heinous crime. What crime did Counties commit?

...wait, being associated with Auckland ought to be a crime. SHIT.

Right, more wine. Always a good way to improve things.

Plus I finally got copies of a book containing a chapter I wrote. So it's been a good day, and I went to the pub with mates, but it ended early because Wednesday what?

But it doesn't deserve that punishment.

You know, as a kid, the only rugby team north of Hurricanes turf that I didn't absolutely hate with every fibre of my being was Thames Valley because I liked their orange and yellow uniform.

Actually I don't think I hated Bay of Plenty either, but jesus back then Tauranga wasn't a thing.

OK Tauranga was probably a thing, but in the nineties we were still kidding ourselves that Dunedin was one of the four major centres and Tauranga and Hamilton and Napier weren't.

They really still aren't, but WHATEVER.

You know, as a kid, the only rugby team north of Hurricanes turf that I didn't absolutely hate with every fibre of my being was Thames Valley because I liked their orange and yellow uniform.

Actually I don't think I hated Bay of Plenty either, but jesus back then Tauranga wasn't a thing.

I used to despise Canterbury, but I kinda fell in love with the area.

I mean, have YOU been the largest and wealthiest city in New Zealand? No? Dunedin has. So fuck you, Tauranga and Hamilton, out of my weather reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom