Swampy Summit, Otago Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vodafone Stadium?

And seriously, when Wellington can have not one but two fucking cricket stadiums, Auckland needs to get its shit together.

You seeing Deafheaven on their current tour? I was listening to New Bermuda earlier and am pretty pumped for their show down here on Friday.

Also, Polica last night were amazing. I wish every venue sounded as fucking incredible as the Melbourne Recital Centre.

Deafheaven are playing tonight as well. :( I tried to swing it so I could see both New Order and Deafheaven, but Vivid fucked their sales system up, so I could only get two nights of not-so-great New Order tickets. I like New Bermuda a lot, but it's not worth missing "Ceremony" or "Age of Consent".

That would be because they're awful

actually my grandparents form my dad's side still uses email address provided by Vodafone (don't know why but in Japan phone companies provide us with email addresses), which reminds of the time I definitely hate.

Last edited:
Deafheaven are playing tonight as well. :( I tried to swing it so I could see both New Order and Deafheaven, but Vivid fucked their sales system up, so I could only get two nights of not-so-great New Order tickets. I like New Bermuda a lot, but it's not worth missing "Ceremony" or "Age of Consent".

I'd have gone to Deafheaven.

Apparently that's the downtown stadium name.

Wellington has one great cricket ground and one poor rugby stadium.

Why does Auckland need a downtown stadium? It already fucking has three rugby stadiums. Four if the one in Pukekohe counts.

Look, I think the real solution is that we should agree that Auckland was a bad idea in 1841, and that the right decision was taken in 1865 to move south.

BUY MY BOOK FOR MORE.

OUT THIS MONTH.

NO REALLY.

Patience I will when I have money!

It's going to be fucking surreal to have it in shops.

Like, I might fly to New Zealand just to walk into a bookshop and see my name on the shelves.

(I won't.)

Oh fuck, I'm almost at 145,000 posts? Which means I'm closing in on being first to the big 150,000?

Well, maybe I'm a cockhead and a vocal parasite, but better me than people who spam game threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom