Swampy Summit, Otago Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Trump's success isn't really coming from his actual skills but its more about the image. I mean, isn't that what 80s was about?

The funny part is that despite all the lurkers, I haven't seen Mack in the active users at all. Jumping that fast between threads huh.

I see myself in the active user. but hey, i am just looking between bunch of threads because I really don't check here. so

Oh here we go, just spied Mack in the active users for this thread.

I think Trump's success isn't really coming from his actual skills but its more about the image. I mean, isn't that what 80s was about?

Don't be so mean to the eighties.

Apparently. Unless the surface is just rooted - which sounds about right for that bloody place.

I love how the AFL bailed on their contract there. God it was a shit ground for footy. I mean it's shit for union and league too, but not quite as shit.

Let that man's name never be uttered again.

And 14 lurkers now!

I love how the AFL bailed on their contract there. God it was a shit ground for footy. I mean it's shit for union and league too, but not quite as shit.
No it's a million times worse.

FUCK THE AFL for even demanding the bullshit they did. Fuck them hard. I should not be in the front row 20 metres from the dead ball line.

Ax I was going to say more about ANZ Stadium but I hate what the AFL did so much and I need this laptop for uni next semester so I can't type through the keyboard.

Hahaha.

See I thought it was worse, because it was so fucking awkward adjusting it and you ended up with poorly angled seats and parts of the playing surface wrecked by where stands were placed for rectangular codes.

The SCG is clearly a better footy ground anyway.

Actually fuck it. Bribe the stadium owners into installing retractable seating? Demand the ends are left out like the athletics track was? Barely use the fucking place?

Go to hell fuck you. At least now the NSW Government has taken over we'll get a fucking bitching stadium.

Only big stadium I've been to is Soldier Field (US Cellular Field doesn't count, i guess, because it's not all that great and popular) but I didnt hate it that much. but again, i was there for U2 shows so i guess that really doesn't count either.

Actually fuck it. Bribe the stadium owners into installing retractable seating? Demand the ends are left out like the athletics track was? Barely use the fucking place?

Go to hell fuck you. At least now the NSW Government has taken over we'll get a fucking bitching stadium.

Of course, the biggest problem is that it seems to have no atmosphere no matter what's played there. Even the MCG isn't as bad when it's only a quarter full.

Oh me flirting is the dullest thing on earth. Apparently the only time I flirt is when I have no fucking idea I'm doing it.

Oh give the people the anecdotes they want.

They don't have to be true, mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom