Susumu Yokota/rothko - distant sounds of summer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
any of you familiar with this work?

go here:

http://www.inertia-music.com/catalo...ta_plus_rothko/Distant_Sounds_Of_Summer/LCD56$101

some of the most beautiful music you'll ever hear. it's kind of like loscil meets 'feel good lost' broken social scene...there's samples on the website, though i can't get them to work...can you?

naturally, i heard it first on cbc radio 3's 'brace new waves'. seriously, i can't stress how great that show really is. listen to it. NOW!!

anyway, i'm trying to download decent quality copies of this cd but i can't find it anywhere. any of you happen to have this?

i forgot to mention they sound a LOT like coldplay, the rolling stones and post 2000 u2. :smile:

1. The links don't work :mad:

2. The CD is quite expensive. :angry:

3. Seems interesting. :drool:

i'll forward you links to full mp3's if you give me your email address.

the offer stands for anyone who's interested.

Limewire has the whole album.

Stole a few tracks.

Kinda "New Age" sounding. Not my cup o tea. But thanks for the suggestion.

oh is that right?

good for you, glad someone could find it.

it's a bit too new age in some aspects, i agree. i seriously think that a large part of what i like is due to the time that i first hear it. everything new sounds absolutely beautiful the very first time in the middle of the night.

you have mail u2man, but gmail is really stupid the way they group conversations - let me know if the links somehow didn't get sent.

meegannie, what else do you know by this artist? i know nothing, really...

Back
Top Bottom