Sushi Lovers, post here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
Sushi haters can post here too
biggrin.gif

Hmmm sushi...aaaaaah

otoro.gif

sweetshr.gif

sets_regularsushi_200x138.jpg

Ohhhh man, I love good sushi. Went out for it last night as a matter of fact.

That's one thing about L.A. -- we have some great sushi bars.

Wow, I finally found a reason to use the drooling smiley.

Gahhhhhhhh....Sushi............

I worked for a summer in a sushi resturant as a hostess. I took all kinds of abuse from the evil sushi chefs for being a white girl, but it was so worth it. I got to be around sushi all day, every day. I have recently begun trying to make it myself with mixed results. My favorite is Toro. Awww yeah. Loves that sushi.

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

There's only room for one and here she comes, here she comes...

suuuuuuusssshhhhiiii

miiiiiiiisssssoooooooooo

eeeeddaaaammmaaaammmmeeeee

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

Never tried it....dont like the thought of eating raw fish....ick

Originally posted by pub crawler:

Wow, I finally found a reason to use the drooling smiley.

I always thought the green hanging out of the mouth was something other than drool (drool isnt green)? lol

Originally posted by ABEL:
Never tried it....dont like the thought of eating raw fish....ick

ya gotta try everything once.

i did.
i'm never gonna eat it again
tongue.gif

I've never had sushi...don't intend to either.

However, we got a new sushi place in town called Hello Sushi, and my boss has been raving about it. He's a sushi-fiend now.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Sushi is great, I always order it when I'm eating out if it was the last thing on earth to eat I'd be sooo happy, lol... well not really.
smile.gif
::wants sushi now::

[This message has been edited by PrincessBadgirl (edited 03-04-2002).]

oh, my friend and I were JUST talking about doing a local "sushi happy hour" next week at a local 'sushi house'...all you can eat sushi and sake...but why do they have to have this on a school night??
frown.gif

yum...yum...YUM:

BigsushiCOMBOPLTTR.jpg

Sushi is the best food on the planet!! funny thing too is it made me sick for the first 10 years of my life just because I was so fixated on the fact that it looked disgusting..

are those the 'real' names lil sis?! what's the name for a spicy salmon roll? thats my fave
biggrin.gif

------------------
You make yourself vulnerable to change in your life. But in the end, you've got to become the change you want to see in the world.
-the B-man

it tastes like well for me, it's like Japanese food
biggrin.gif

it's good if you manage to ignore some of the textures which can be a bit disgusting.

it only makes you sick if it's not fresh and it's gives ya bacteria or I guess you could get worms from it too..yuck, just make sure it's fresh

------------------
You make yourself vulnerable to change in your life. But in the end, you've got to become the change you want to see in the world.
-the B-man

I like sushi, but...

Can someone please explain to me why a slice of fresh tuna, a scoop of rice, some rice vinegar and a smidgen of Wasabi costs $2?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom