Sushi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
star-sushi.jpg

ca_roll_sushi.jpg

I'm going out for sushi on Saturday with my best friend and her 4 year old niece who loves sushi. :D

I like Sushi. But for lunch it isn't enough, and for a snack it's too expensive. :(

Vincent Vega said:
I like Sushi. But for lunch it isn't enough, and for a snack it's too expensive. :(

Here's the trick. Go to lunch with a few other people (2-3) and get a bunch of stuff. There will be so much to choose from and, trust me, you will be stuffed by the end of the meal. Then when the bill comes, it's only about $15--$20 a person. Plus, many sushi restaurants have 1/2 off specials at lunch.

:wink:

FitzChivalry said:

Here's the trick. Go to lunch with a few other people (2-3) and get a bunch of stuff. There will be so much to choose from and, trust me, you will be stuffed by the end of the meal. Then when the bill comes, it's only about $15--$20 a person. Plus, many sushi restaurants have 1/2 off specials at lunch.

:wink:

I'm a poor student. $15-20 is a feast. I'll see, maybe I'll find some cheap offer.

They sell it at school here every meal but itslike $6...so I'm stuck in the, it's too much for lunch, but not enough for dinner boat..

:drool:

I used to be on a first-name basis with my local sushi chef. If anyone is ever in Newport, RI, stop in Sushi-Go! on Thames Street and say hi to Sushi Steve.

:drool:

One more try, I didn't know how much I loved you
One more try, let me put my mouth around you
Eating all these california rolls without you

Back
Top Bottom