Survivor Pearl Islands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonosgirl84 said:

however, how much glory is there in being forvever known as the world's creepiest immoral asshole? if he doesn't end up with the prize, i wonder if anyone will want him co hosting or endorsing anything.

rupert could still make a fortune off of his personality.

i liked rupert the best as well. he was the hardest working by far and the nicest.

in an absolute sense, what jon did would be described by the words you used. but within the context of the game, it was great.
i would agree with you, since i am clearly in the majority in opinions on jon, that he may have damaged whatever future endorsement value he had.

There are many good sites with fairly accurate info about whatis happening. I enjoy trying to get the scoop before the show and see if it is true. So far, the sites I have used have been very accurate. Dave has gone a litte further than my info, but I have not checked lately for the long range projections.

I am so excited about survivor all stars...RUDY is back I hear as well as Rich and Sue along with my man Buton. This has been my favorite cast since episode 1. I have not missed a season. Rudy was my favorite, along with Kentucky Joe. Man...I hope he is back too.

jeffprobst_survivor_240.jpg

I know this isn't Pearl Island related, but they have the tribe lists up for the all star game.

Green Tribe: Richard, Colby, Lex, Jenna M., Shii Ann, Kathy
Red Tribe: Ethan, Rudy, Rupert, Jenna L., Jerri, Tina
Blue Tribe: Rob C., Rob M., Tom, Alicia, Amber, Susan

Looks like a lot of thought has gone into this arrangement...everyone's split up...Ethan, Lex, Big Tom. Richard, Susan, Rudy. Jenna, Rob C. Tina, Colby. Jerri, Amber.

:hmm: Interesting.

Also of note: Jenna M's mom died in Nov...while they were taping. Jenna went home--although no one is sure whether or not she was voted out or decided to leave.

sweetest, any survivor related news is welcome here.

especially pics of jeff :drool:

but please, pics of ethan would be even more welcome. double :drool:

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
I know this isn't Pearl Island related, but they have the tribe lists up for the all star game.

Green Tribe: Richard, Colby, Lex, Jenna M., Shii Ann, Kathy
Red Tribe: Ethan, Rudy, Rupert, Jenna L., Jerri, Tina
Blue Tribe: Rob C., Rob M., Tom, Alicia, Amber, Susan

Looks like a lot of thought has gone into this arrangement...everyone's split up...Ethan, Lex, Big Tom. Richard, Susan, Rudy. Jenna, Rob C. Tina, Colby. Jerri, Amber.

:hmm: Interesting.

Also of note: Jenna M's mom died in Nov...while they were taping. Jenna went home--although no one is sure whether or not she was voted out or decided to leave.

May I ask where you found this? Because I know it isn't official yet.

SurvivorFever.net...

although that's not the only site I've seen it on.

Generally though, SurvivorFever.net doesn't publish things unless they're almost 100% positive that they're true....

They're a spoiler site just as any other is...

Although we know for a fact that Rupert is in ASS, we aren't 100% sure about the rest (fairly certain though).

I was just curious cause the way you worded it in your post made it seem like it was official.

PS: check out this site: http://www.surviiivor.com (yes, 3 "i"'s).

well...it IS confirmed for some. Lex, Richard, Tina, Rudy, Colby...and a few others who had had interviews just prior and stated that they were leaving for the all-star game.

I wanna see Survvor all star for people who never made it to the merge. Hunter, Gina from Marquesas, Michael from the Outback. :up:

Dave may be right...but my source has not been wrong this year and up until now has been with Dave....my source, has a different result for the finale.....

Uh oh....now I am curious..:huh:

That conflicts with reports I've read (the end result is the same, but the 3rd and 4th positions are reversed).

thank you sicy. i guess he didn't care that we BOTH asked him not to do it.

on another note..there was so much cheering when the girls turned on those snakes and voted burton out that my throat is still sore. he didn't even see it coming. it was classic. and jon looks just a little nervous now, doesn't he?

if burton had been smart he never would have taken jon with him when he won that reward. he wasn't thinking ahead or about leaving those girls alone.

buh-bye burton.

Dave any movies you wanna see...I'd like to give you the endings, so you don't have to stay the whole 2 hours. :rolleyes:

People ask not to have spoilers posted and you continue to do so. Not cool.

Burton is such a jerk. In his little speech at the end he said "I hope that Lil can live with herself, we had an alliance", but he wrote down her name... WTF?

My bad, I guess I shoulda read the whole thread for that. I got it wrong anyways, if that makes anyone feel better.

I figured posting a Spoiler Alert at the top woulda been ok...guess not. I apologize. :(

classic was christa and rupert after Burton got booted. And Rhino laughing along with them *ah* :sigh:

And both Jonny Rotten and Burton's faces....

In all honesty though, the guys made a few big mistakes: 1) Telling Lill that they wanted to get rid of Darrah. 2) Burton taking Jon on the reward (should have taken Lill to soldify the friendship).

What I loved is that NO one knew who to trust. It's hilarious. And Sandra rolling her eyes at every single comment of Burton's :lol:

Burton, I hope you can "live with yourself" because you broke YOUR alliance and were willing to write down both Lill and Darrah. Not to mention the many times that you broke alliances before that. :madspit:

Burton's reasoning is that Lill broke the alliance first by siding with the girls.

Nevermind the fact he and Jon were planning on breaking the alliance with Lill by recruiting Sandra, and they decided on this while on the reward challenge, so there is no way he would have known a priori that Lill had screwed him.

Burton is sad.

Back
Top Bottom