Survivor Pearl Islands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
for the record, people on this show I hate

Lil- you got voted off once, should have stayed away scoutmaster.
John-jonny fairplay is an assclown
Darah- how is she still here???

Elvis Presley said:

Darah- how is she still here???
Talk about flying under the radar...when she spoke at tribal council it was like...is this the first time she's spoken during the whole show?

Last edited:
I love Rupert, but I almost hope he goes so that I can STOP watching this show!!!

I know that "survival", at least as far as the show is concerned, is about out-backstabbing the other back stabbers...but Rupert has come across as the only honest, hard-working person on that freaking island. He says what he wants to say, but not in that way that some people use as an excuse to be assholes. You know--"This is just me and I don't let no body tell me what to do," blahblahblah. He explains (like he did to Burton) why he does things--and his excuse is NOT "because that's how you play this game."

I don't know. I just couldn't stand to see someone like Jon (HOW? HOW? has he not been "accidentally" drowned in his sleep?) go the distance. I like to think that somewhere in the "reality TV" universe, someone who deserves it will win.

Call me new.

enggirl said:
like to think that somewhere in the "reality TV" universe, someone who deserves it will win.

Call me new.

ethan deserved it because he was so nice and beautiful heart heart heart.

i think tina deserved it, too.
she bought what's-his-face that car when she won.

so it happens. :up:

DaveC said:

Sorry. It's 100% true. Care to put some $$ down on it? :wink:

Dave....if your sources are as good as mine have been...you are 100% correct....mine come from the airline industry.....

Damn you traitors!!!!!

Elvis Presley said:
I wished Cody had beaten Tina, he was the best Survivor competitor ever imo, but, she was a class act too......
Wasn't Cody in fact Colby?? :)
And he was very dominant in that version and deserving of the title, he won like the last 6 challenges in a row.

And Lil still sucks.

Hewson said:

Wasn't Cody in fact Colby?? :)
And he was very dominant in that version and deserving of the title, he won like the last 6 challenges in a row.

And Lil still sucks.

yeah, youre right, he was the man,.....

oooh, I am lividpissed. Jon--every single little smirk makes me want to puke. Granted, I hated Rob in the last Survivor, but at least Rob was a prick behind other people's backs...Jon is so incredibly immature. Sandra claims he sleeps a lot, so what does he do? He resorts to personal insults, "Well she gives me a headache, it's all about her." Give me a friggen break.

And as for Lil...well, she's immature too...I mean, one second she's crying...she just doesn't seem to understand the game at all. It's low. Sleeping with Rupert, having him kiss her, and then doing that. It's low. It's so low.

Poor, poor Rupert. His monologue at the end...dammit, that was sad. Intense, but so incredibly sad. "I just don't fit in."
I just want to hug him. :(

I am so pissed. :angry:

I hope that Burton sucks ass at catching fish so that they will all miss Rupert.

If I have to see Jon's shit-eating smirk one more time, I'm gonna throw my TV out the window. :angry:

I liked Rupert right up till his little woe is me speech at the end.
He acts like he needed the million dollars to make his life right...well obviously since he was the dominant personality on this edition, he's gonna get plenty of opportunity to make $$ in commercials, appearances, Hollywood Squares, whatever...so stop whining, you know the strong are targets in this game, you played very well...now take advantage of your notoriety.

And will someone pleeease push Lil into the fire so they have to Med-flight her out of there.

I expect next week Tijuana and Darrah(did she just show up last week?) to join forces with Sandra and Christa to try for final 4, since Jon and Burton will probably make T & D 4 and 5.

:no: :scream: :sad:

The only thing I have to look forward to now is hearing Rupert speak his mind from the jury on the last night. :rant:

I guess Sandra is my choice for winner now.

It just makes me so mad, because I think it will be an Outcast that actually wins this thing!!!!! They should only get half the money if that is the case! They were voted out once!!!!!!! :banghead:

Sad day for Survivor fans, it just shows that bringing the outcasts back was stupid, stupid, stupid.
It was those two votes that sank Rupert. Lies, all of them. As long and Lil and Jon dont do anything, im happy.

Hewson said:
I liked Rupert right up till his little woe is me speech at the end.

To me, it sounds like Rupert has very low self-esteem and really seeks acceptance. It seemed like he felt as though he had been rejected and was therefore disliked by the tribe, when in reality, he was voted off because he was too popular and too good. I hope he realizes that and takes it as a compliment that he was voted off. That's really the only way to help ease the sting.

Bonochick said:
I hope that Burton sucks ass at catching fish so that they will all miss Rupert.

If I have to see Jon's shit-eating smirk one more time, I'm gonna throw my TV out the window. :angry:

:yes:

I'm still angry. I'd love to see Sandra or Christa win. They're the only two I can really stand.

is it just me or can anyone else not UNDERSTAND Darrah when she talks? I always have to rewind it (I watch it taped) to hear it again....her accent is sooo thhhhhhhick.

ok guys. i went out for margaritas before the show.

i woke up just in time for tribal council. :|

i need to know what the HELL happened??

Back
Top Bottom