Survivor Pearl Islands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Could Drake be anymore stupid? :crack: Yeah, lets throw the challenge so we can vote out one of our own tribe members.

I laughed my ass off when the Morgan tribe won Rupert for a day :lol: That's what Drake gets for being dumb.

Sicy said:
Could Drake be anymore stupid? :crack: Yeah, lets throw the challenge so we can vote out one of our own tribe members.

what I never can figure out is haven't any of these people watched Survivor in the past? Don't they know that once they start screwing around like that and purposely loosing just to get rid of someone who bugs them a bit, they might not be able to win without them and might start loosing all the time.

That happens on Big Brother a lot too.

The boxer look is getting old. Aren't they ever going to give them anything else to wear? Oh I guess Drake can make their own clothes now with the sewing machine. :crazy:

I loved how Morgan thought that they actually won the challenge totally by their own strength.

Running through Morgan minds: "Yeah, we kicked their asses!!"
Running through Drake minds: "Only cause we bore them and stuck 'em next to your feet."

Jon pisses me off more and more each episode. He's arrogant and doesn't shut up and thinks he's the funniest guy on the planet. Although I have to admit he is probably the smartest guy out there.

Sandra pisses me off too. Just in general.

I think that Morgan may have saved Rupert's ass for a while now. If he doesn't do his utmost in the next challenge and decides not to give 100% for Morgan, leading to a Drake win, whereby Rupert then returns to Drake, He'll be a god at Drake (more so than he already is). However, my thought is that he actually tries, and Morgan wins the RC. My reasoning for this is that in the promo for the next Ep, we see him with a fishing spear, something that I don't recall ever seeing Morgan with previously. So my idea is that Morgan wins the RC, a Morgan goes over to Drake and pillages the fishing spear.

So without further ado, here are my picks for Ep5 (barring an early merge or tribe switch, damn EPM...LOL):

RC: Morgan
IC: Unsure (no evidence in promos or vidcaps yet)
Boot:
------- If Morgan wins IC - Shawn
------- If Drake wins IC - Ryan O.
Vote Split: Unsure

The unsure picks I will update as the week goes on.

OK. My thought is this: they continue the tribe member switching (a la Rupert) in the next episode. Drake wins the IC and decides to be smart: they take the weakest member of the Morgan tribe to force the other 4 to vote out a strong member so they take Darrah. Osten and Tijuana seemed very close (even reports that they were "snuggling" at night in the shelter), and Osten also seems to be close to Andrew. Therefore the outsider is...Rhino aka Ryan O! So my call is....

In a 3-1 vote split, the boot this week will be Ryan O, with Morgan winning the RC and Drake winning the IC.

Osten completely got shunned by both Jeff and CBS. Notice how they didn't even show his final comments tonight? Jeff was undoubtebly angry and deservedly so: Osten is a baby, plain and simple. Last week he held up as much weight as Krista. I'm tried of his whining and complaining. He said he came in at 200lbs and pobably weights 175. Bullshit. Muscle is the last thing to go...and he's all muscle. Quite frankly, he made me sick. He'll be teased at home, that's for sure.

Having the other 6 come back was hilarious...although, much of me agrees with Savage: they shouldn't be there. Seeing everyone's faces though, when they returned :lmao:

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
Osten completely got shunned by both Jeff and CBS. Notice how they didn't even show his final comments tonight? Jeff was undoubtebly angry and deservedly so: Osten is a baby, plain and simple. Last week he held up as much weight as Krista. I'm tried of his whining and complaining. He said he came in at 200lbs and pobably weights 175. Bullshit. Muscle is the last thing to go...and he's all muscle. Quite frankly, he made me sick. He'll be teased at home, that's for sure.

Why did Osten even go on the show? What did he expect?? I mean, just think that if you tried out for Survivor and didn't make it...were really disappointed...then you see somebody on there who gives up! Wouldn't you be pissed? :mad: Way to screw up...I bet he will regret it.

What a twist with having the Outcasts!!

osten is a punk. plain and simple. what a weak way to go. how embarrassing.

i loved how jeff just let the torch fall. :drool:

and no the outcasts do not deserve a second chance. they were voted out, they should stay out. what about the future tribe members? will they get a second chance? it isn't fair. it sucks.

what did NOT suck, however, was watching rupert yell at jon. god, how i loathe that little weasel ... him and his stupid fluffy blue lagoon hair. :mad:

To paraphrase the Dixie Chicks: I'm ashamed that Osten is from Boston. :)
He should have been the most dominant out there physically, but he was so weak mentally that it affected his physical abilities. Too bad.
I really wanna see Jon and Sandra gone soon.
Hope that Savage or Rhino wins, Rupert is deserving, but a bit too presumptious, as exhibited by his violent reaction to Jon voting for him.
Hey Rupert, its a game and Trish probably had the right idea, just didn't get enough support...don't think cause you catch fish you should be untouchable, the team concept is meaningless, everyone has to play for themselves, there's a million bucks at stake.

:lmao: Jeff to Osten: Go Home! I was beginning to think being a big wimp was some sort of stategy Osten was using, and that he would change when the merger happened and start playing hard. :shrug: He really is a wimp!!

Rupert should take Jon to the top two with him, because everyone hates Jon! :yes:

:drool: Jeff :drool:

bonosgirl84 said:

and no the outcasts do not deserve a second chance. they were voted out, they should stay out. what about the future tribe members? will they get a second chance? it isn't fair. it sucks.

what did NOT suck, however, was watching rupert yell at jon. god, how i loathe that little weasel ... him and his stupid fluffy blue lagoon hair. :mad:

So right about the outcasts. They were voted out fair and square. I'm sorry they felt humiliated but that's the way the game was played. Remember Survivor II (Australia)? Remember Deb, the prison correction guard who was voted off first? She publically said she suffered a lot of humilation there because of it. But that's also the way the game works and she deserved to be voted out for the way she had acted, etc.

:lmao: about Jon. He really is a weasel. I'm VERY surprised they kept him instead of Shawn....2 women, Rupert, and a weasel....this tribe isn't as strong as it used to be.

Originally postd by Hewson
I really wanna see Jon and Sandra gone soon.
Hope that Savage or Rhino wins, Rupert is deserving, but a bit too presumptious, as exhibited by his violent reaction to Jon voting for him.

I'd like to see Sandra gone too...I'd actually like to see Savage or Rhino win as well (although I wouldn't mind it if Rupert won). I do think, however, that Savage is sort of in the same position as Rupert--loud, powerful. Rhino's at least keeping quiet, lower under the radar.

Osten :rolleyes:

I was hoping they'd boot Jon first, I cant stand that scrawny little punk.

And I like the twist about the Outcasts, but I dont think its fair. Once you're booted, you should stay booted.

ditto Osten :rolleyes:

I liked the twist, too.

But I'm having touble with this season. I don't have a favorite Survivor yet.

Me neither. I like Rupert but I dont think he'll last since he's so good at the challenges etc.

Yeah :yes: Rupert is the man on Thursday nights, my whole family loves him! He is just so :cute: when one minute he is saying "I will kill you" to one tribmate, then sitting with another tribemate and burying her vomit in the sand. :eeklaugh:

And so one of the good people goes, as annoying f*cks Jon and Sandra and the resurrected whiney Lil stay on.
Can't wait to see Lil get her come uppance. She should never have been allowed back. What a joke.

Lil looks like a lost puppy dog. Her facial expressions are hilarious.

Ok, Rupert is now my favorite after his scared little fat boy monologue. :hug:

I hope Rupert wins!! :hyper:

Jon :rolleyes: should have been the one voted off last night. Although it would be good for anyone to be in the top two with him because he is so unlikable.

EPandAmerica said:
Jon :rolleyes: should have been the one voted off last night.
:yes:

Rupert's a sweetheart deep down. He can be scary when he wants though... Like last week with Jon.

I like Lil; I'm glad to see her back. :)

April are you watching Survivor??? :ohmy: :lol:

Ok that breakfast looked damn good :drool:

Lil bugs me :crack: I dont know why.. its her face.. and the way she talks and acts. Rupert probably deserves to win this game. If he gets that far he'll be lucky.

Rupert's gone next week. I 10000000% guarantee it.

I loved when J-Pizzle (Probst) said "and yet another challenge that Jon doesn't finish". I was like: :lmao:

I can't belive Christa got a vote! My girl! Voted against! And called a Bitch! :faint: Damn you, Rhino! :madspit:

Sicy said:

Lil bugs me :crack: I dont know why.. its her face.. and the way she talks and acts.
I can't stand her...was flippin the bird at the TV every time she was on screen. How convincing was she when she puts the coconut in Burton's rack and says "I did all the talking at breakfast all he did was nod."...How about putting a sign on your back that says "I'm trying to deceive". That clip of her crying next week...:rolleyes: Please get her off somehow...have her fall asleep in the fire or something.

As for everyone else...if they truly were looking to get rid of Rupert as the cameras made us believe, why didn't the idiots put coconuts in his rack. It was a challenge that they could have dropped him out of quick without looking too suspicious.
But I figured there was no way he was going this week since CBS spent a week promoting the show with Rupert backstabbing conspiracy clips...they love to deceive.

Back
Top Bottom