Survivor Pearl Islands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NO! DAMMIT! I MISSED IT!!!

I had to referee a hockey game and I forgot to set it to record before I left! :mad:

Nooooooooooooooooo...

PS: My spoilers were totally wrong. :D

:applaud: sandra. nice job. well played. i'm very happy she won.

i guess the scout master took the wrong person to tribal council.

but i'm sure glad she did.

Yes! I congratulate Sandra! Not one person ever voted against her! And I love her tell it like it is personality.. reminds me of someone I know :wink:

:applaud: Sandra!

:lmao: Jeff to grandma: We called the house to see if there was anything we could do and you answered the damn phone!
:lmao: :drool:

Congrats to Sandra, she deserved it.

Lill cut her own throat by bringing her to the final two, Lil sure made Cincinnati look bad. She was a fool imo, and the jury did not like here as evidenced by the questions and the vote.

The best question was by Ryno, when he asked her why she thought she deserved to win, when she had not spent as much time on the island and had already been voted out previously.....nuff said.

EPandAmerica said:
:applaud: Sandra!

:lmao: Jeff to grandma: We called the house to see if there was anything we could do and you answered the damn phone!
:lmao: :drool:
This comment cracked me up too! I :heart: Jeff!
I was happy Sandra won too :applaud:

Elvis Presley said:
Lil sure made Cincinnati look bad.

Ha...and i thought it was the police beatings. :wink:

I am so dissapointed with myself. I was flipping through the channels, and COMPLETELY spaced out the final episode. :mad:

BUT, but, but....did anyone see Jeff Probst on Space Ghost last night? Classic. :up:

Ok, now I can look at this thread. I missed the finale on Sunday because we forgot about it and were watching the extended editions of both LOTRs which took many many hours.:huh: As we were going to bed, my housemate suddenly screamed, "OMG, we missed Survivor!! I can't believe it!! It's like a bad dream!!" He had told everyone he knew about a 100 times that the finale was on Sunday night and then he forgot himself. I didn't think I needed to remember because he is Survivor Obsessed. So we had to avoid the media all day until we finally got our hands on a tape and watched it last night.

Lil was an idiot the way she went on the defensive and attacked everyone in her final statements. How stupid was that. She was one of the most irritating survivors ever. I'm glad Sandra won. She was badass. :up:

p.s. We have missed the live finale for the last 3 seasons and had to watch it on tape. We don't understand this karma.

hehehe joyful, it's okay. I missed it too, but because I had an exam the next day. I studied all night and ran down for tribal councils, a bit of the reunion show, etc. I actually just watched the entire thing last night too.

Stupid Lill was so defensive throughout the entire questioning process. What I hated was the fact that one second she's hiding behind the boy scout uniform--saying that she's nice and honourable, etc--but three seconds later is saying she's not a boy scout, wearing the uniform was a bad idea, etc. MAKE UP YOUR MIND. Aagghh, I went crazy.

Did the reunion show not feel like "A Tribute to Rupert?" and did anyone catch when Rupert said, "I've always wanted to be on survivor and I knew I could beat Richard Hatch" (Think it means he beat Rich in the All Star Game? :hyper: ) Or when Jon said, "Maybe my grandpa will die in all stars..." WTF?

The_Sweetest_Thing said:

Stupid Lill was so defensive throughout the entire questioning process. What I hated was the fact that one second she's hiding behind the boy scout uniform--saying that she's nice and honourable, etc--but three seconds later is saying she's not a boy scout, wearing the uniform was a bad idea, etc. MAKE UP YOUR MIND. Aagghh, I went crazy.

and then wore the uniform at the reunion show!

The_Sweetest_Thing said:

Did the reunion show not feel like "A Tribute to Rupert?" and did anyone catch when Rupert said, "I've always wanted to be on survivor and I knew I could beat Richard Hatch" (Think it means he beat Rich in the All Star Game? :hyper: ) Or when Jon said, "Maybe my grandpa will die in all stars..." WTF?

Ah...I heard that but forgot that the all star game has already actually happened?

...yeah, the all star game finished on Saturday, I think. There was a website that analyzed Rupert to see how much weight he had lost recently (I guess in the hopes that he went far on the all star show?)

Wait: there's the link: http://www.survivorfever.net/rupert_before_after.html

Weren't they all wearing the same clothes that they started off with? I noticed Darrah and Christa's dresses were the same; Rupert wore the tie dye shirt....I think for the most part, they all did (betcha CBS paid for them to go out and replace the clothes they ruined. A few were different, diff colours - i.e. nicole's dress, but I think they even replaced Burton's whole Armani suit) :yikes:

Lill claimed that if she could do survivor over again she wouldn't have worn the uniform. But hey, any single one of those survivors could have said, 'if I could do it over again I wouldn't have...' Regardless, she DID wear it, which means that she did indeed want to be recognized as a member of the scouts and wanted to be thought of that way.

You're more perceptive than me...I didn't really notice what anyone else was wearing! I do agree with Jeff that the uniform shouldn't matter in terms of how one plays the game any more than anyone else's clothes matter. I think that when you're on Survivor, society's rules pretty much go out the window and the fact that you lie or play dirty on Survivor doesn't mean that you play that way in real life (although we can pretty much assume Jon does, I don't think we can assume that Rob from last season, for example, does). That's part of the game.

But if Lil said one more time, "That's just Lil!" I could puke. Why must they resort to speaking about themselves in the 3rd person? Only joyfulgirl can do that. :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom