Survivor Pearl Islands - Page 14 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 12-16-2003, 01:04 PM   #196
MacPhisto's serving wench
Local Time: 05:31 PM
Lill claimed that if she could do survivor over again she wouldn't have worn the uniform. But hey, any single one of those survivors could have said, 'if I could do it over again I wouldn't have...' Regardless, she DID wear it, which means that she did indeed want to be recognized as a member of the scouts and wanted to be thought of that way.

Old 12-16-2003, 01:13 PM   #197
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 04:31 PM
You're more perceptive than me...I didn't really notice what anyone else was wearing! I do agree with Jeff that the uniform shouldn't matter in terms of how one plays the game any more than anyone else's clothes matter. I think that when you're on Survivor, society's rules pretty much go out the window and the fact that you lie or play dirty on Survivor doesn't mean that you play that way in real life (although we can pretty much assume Jon does, I don't think we can assume that Rob from last season, for example, does). That's part of the game.

But if Lil said one more time, "That's just Lil!" I could puke. Why must they resort to speaking about themselves in the 3rd person? Only joyfulgirl can do that.