Survivor - Palau

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, apparently Steph is in the good books of Tom, Ian and Katie. A couple of episodes Tom mentioned that those are the four he wants to make it to the end. Blew my mind too because they didn't have much time to mingle at the beginning before they split the tribes.

Looks like Coby's donuts cost about $500,000.00 each...hope they were good.
I bet I can get better ones at Krispy Kreme for like $0.80.

trevster2k said:
Stephanie merged with Koror. They welcomed her with open arms. Coby tried to give her info on who was with who which backfired since she promptly told Jennifer and Katie what he said. 2 Palauans (sp?) showed up to teach them how to fish properly. Coby got his feathers ruffled by Tom again when they decided who would catch bait and who would go out to fish? After they had a big meal, Tom got wasted which was funny. Tom told Steph that she has friends in the tribe and not to worry.

The immunity challenge was basically standing up on stools in the water. Remember when the girls took off their clothes for chocolate and peanut butter, same thing. Coby and Janu jumped off after an hour for 2 donuts each. Gregg, Ian, Jennifer and Katie jumped about an hour later for 15 cookies and a glass of milk which they all shared. About an hour later, Jeff walked out with a covered plate and told them they had 5 seconds to decide otherwise the eliminated people would get it . It was pizza and Stephanie and Karen jumped in right away. Tom won immunity and they went to Tribal Council right away.

At tribal council, Janu felt she was going to be voted off. Janu voted for Stephanie, Coby voted for Janu while everybody else voted for Coby.

Good episode all in all.

Thanks for filling me in. :up:

Hey was that a great summary or what?!? Almost verbatim of the beginning summary on the show.

Pretty tame show so far.

omg this season just keeps getting better and better!
Steph escapes getting voted off :bow: I was so scared for her.

Steph dropped way down in my book because of her boohooing at Tribal Council.
I thought as soon as Ian mentioned Janu laying down her torch that he was trying to persuade her to quit and Probst took the ball and ran with it. Don't like it, should have forced them to vote.

No question that Tom deserves to win this season, but he'll have to win the next 5 immunity challenges (on top of the last 2 he just won) to make it to the final 2. He's definitely got a big bullseye on his back (not on his chest, cause they'll only take him out from behind, not face to face).

Last edited:
I cant blame Steph for breaking down. I would have too. To sit there and know you are going to get voted off, while this sorry ass Janu is begging to go home.. I understood her frustration.

I think Steph deserves to win it all. She's one strong azz biatch!

I looked during reward challenge and said 5 women - 3 men?????

the men are stronger and will win most immunities.

I can't believe the women did not team up against the men.

I thought Janu might be feigning apathy as a strategy, thinking they see her as no threat and keep her on as easy pickings.

So much for that! Weak in spirit, weak in mind.

Stef's and the other womens’ ONLY chance is to wise up and throw the men off.

They would have a more even chance to win that way.

And what the HELL is up with Katey?
Did she smuggle a trunk load of Krispy Kremes.
Will she be the ONLY survivor to leave chubby.
Even Richard Hatch's naked fat ass got skinny.

deep said:
I can't believe the women did not team up against the men.

scenes from next week's episode seem to suggest that's exactly what they plan to do.

i love that janu came back from that island all spritually changed and happy. she certainly didn't give them the satisfaction of hearing how rough it was for her. i hope steph takes the entire thing and that it will be directly related to janu laying down her torch last night. those catty bitches deserve it.

and now janu's on the jury. :up:

Doozer61 said:
since this is my first time watching this, what exactly does the jury do?

oh doozer, you're going to LOVE watching the jury decide the final two's fates. they ask each of them a question. the questions have ranged anywhere from "why do you deserve to win?" to "pick a number between one and a thousand."

sometimes they ask them about certain incidents that occured while they were still involved in the game. so you can see how important it is what kind of relationships they develop with each other, because in the end the jury has the final say.

and sometimes they just go off. there's an infamous speech one of the survivors gave during her moment on the jury about a rat and a snake, and how if she met the girl on the street and she was dying of thirst she wouldn't even give her a glass of water.

it's classic. it was the first season.

i think you can rent it on dvd...uncensored. :wink:

That women teaming up against the guys thing is just editing. I'll believe it when I see it, they always do this in the previews of the next show.:wink:

why the hell did they waste an entire afternoon trying to figure it all out if they were just going to vote steph off anyway??

:mad:

at least they've now seen caryn's true colors.

"we can't really get a female alliance together because caryn sucks."

best. survivor. reasoning. ever. :lol:

yeah,

They really needed to stef out of there

Now it will be very pleasant and civilized
as they line up to have their throats slit.

They had an auction for food and letters from home :drool:

And a challenge where they had to throw coconuts on colored tiles (each member had a color) and whoever knocks their tiles out wins immunity. Ian won immunity.

Back
Top Bottom