Survivor - Palau

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It'll be something if they still don't merge, and leave her competeing in challenges as a 1 person tribe...Koror, you're sitting 7 people out of this challenge.
Unfortunately they'll be able to choose who goes up against her and depending on the challenge could send Tom, Ian or Greg and take her out.
They should let her decide who she faces, she could smoke any of the females from Koror.

I feel bad for her. I thought for sure they would send her to Koror after Bobby John left.

well she's not really alone. there is obviously a production crew of some sort with her.

I've rooting for Steph!

:D

I still think the coolest thing that they got to do this season was going snorkling with those jellyfish. What a beautiful site. My memory on last week's episide is non-existant...LOL I had the flu :D

fah said:
Wouldn't it be funny if after the strong tribe members won all the challenges for Kuror they were voted off the island by the weaker ones :giggle:

tom should be first to go

if their brains are not also weak

I want to see Steph call em out one by one to see if she can knock em off by herself. If they merge now, she is toast anyway so let's see if she can win an immunity mano a mano.

fah is right though, Koror is already split in half when it comes time to merge. This is one of the best Survivors ever IMO.

SPOILER IF you are on the west coast

No strategizing time for the tribal council after the immunity challenge this time. Good idea! Who is getting the boot? Steph, Coby, Janu....?

Last edited:
How many Survivors to you have to watch to realize sometimes you just have to shut the hell up and keep stuff inside otherwise, BUH BYE!

I think the next reward challenge will be a pecking order one where they try to show who is who's friend. Just to stir the pot.

Stephanie merged with Koror. They welcomed her with open arms. Coby tried to give her info on who was with who which backfired since she promptly told Jennifer and Katie what he said. 2 Palauans (sp?) showed up to teach them how to fish properly. Coby got his feathers ruffled by Tom again when they decided who would catch bait and who would go out to fish? After they had a big meal, Tom got wasted which was funny. Tom told Steph that she has friends in the tribe and not to worry.

The immunity challenge was basically standing up on stools in the water. Remember when the girls took off their clothes for chocolate and peanut butter, same thing. Coby and Janu jumped off after an hour for 2 donuts each. Gregg, Ian, Jennifer and Katie jumped about an hour later for 15 cookies and a glass of milk which they all shared. About an hour later, Jeff walked out with a covered plate and told them they had 5 seconds to decide otherwise the eliminated people would get it . It was pizza and Stephanie and Karen jumped in right away. Tom won immunity and they went to Tribal Council right away.

At tribal council, Janu felt she was going to be voted off. Janu voted for Stephanie, Coby voted for Janu while everybody else voted for Coby.

Good episode all in all.

Last edited:
Tonight's episode :applaud:

But...how long did it take Steph to paddle over :hmm:

And next week...they said the first person who gives up in the challenge...goes where...isolation?

fah said:
Tonight's episode :applaud:

But...how long did it take Steph to paddle over :hmm:

And next week...they said the first person who gives up in the challenge...goes where...isolation?

Steph took so long that they had to go to Tribal Council right after the immunity challenge,:lol: Although, she did mention something about her boat being a mile down the shore from the Koror camp when she arrived. I don't think they picked a new name this time did they?

I think he said something about living on their own if they bail out of the challenge. I guess we will have to wait and see. Maybe it is an incentive to force everyone to try their hardest at whatever the challenge is an not just give, I dunno.:shrug:

I'm surprised Janu remembers what game she is playing, I thought she was gonna tell Jeff she wanted to buy a vowel. Apart from the puzzle, Jennifer and herself swam to put together with Coby, she ain't done squat. I'm sure she knows she is the one to go when they feel like it but you never know sometimes these sacrificial lambs get new life and squirm free.

Yeah, that was one of the best parts of the show. But like he said they haven't had much food and he looked like he was downing it pretty good.

Yep, it's Katie. That leaves Gregg and Jennifer. And Karen and Janu so as long as Tom, Ian, Katie and Steph stick together, they can make the final four. Sounds easy enough but we have heard that before.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom