Survivor Micronesia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultravioletluvv

Refugee
Starts up on February 7th! The cast has been announced!

All i have to say is GO YAU MAN!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Here's the full list of returning favorites: With the exception of Johnny Fairplay, i think this is a great cast!

CIRIE FIELDS
JONATHAN PENNER
AMANDA KIMMEL
JAMES CLEMEN
OZZY LUSTH
YAU-MAN CHAN
ELIZA ORLINS
JON DALTON (A.K.A. JONNY FAIRPLAY)
PARVATI SHALLOW
AMI CUSACK

There's bios of all the newbies and fan faves at the link:

http://www.survivor.com/

I remember how I couldn't STAND Ozzie at 1st...then he became my favorite! didn't he win like every challenge?

Daddysgonnapay said:
I remember how I couldn't STAND Ozzie at 1st...then he became my favorite! didn't he win like every challenge?

Yep, he was a challenge winning machine! I hated him at first too because he threw that challenge. But I grew to respect him for staying in it so long.

I'm SO excited. Especially since we didnt have to wait so long in between new seasons :drool: :combust: :yippie:

^^ Totally. It seems like there's nothing to watch on TV lately. Having a few of my reality faves starting up will be good! :up:

YES it does feel like there is nothing on TV :sad:

I miss my Gordon too :sad:

Hmm I am still a little bothered by the fans VS survivors thing though. Isnt every season 16-20 fans anyhow? Maybe it could be Survivor - Old VS New. I dunno. I am being entirely too anal about this. I just think they should include Shi Ahn. Sure she was in All Stars, but the gal gets shafted everytime and deserves a third shot!!!

I'm really worried about Yau Man being a target. I hope he can find a way to stick around for a while.

Yau Man :drool: :drool: :drool:

thatsnotmypuppy said:
Isnt every season 16-20 fans anyhow?

Nope. Remember when Courtney said she didnt even like or watch the show? I think having 'superfans' will be good because they will know just about everything about survivor, without actually having been there.

I'm a super fan :drool:

I don't understand how Johnny Fairplay is being allowed on the show again after Jeff stated many times that he wanted no part of Johnny Fairplay and had even banned Fairplay from Survivor events that Jeff would be attending as well. But, I know anything is possible in show biz.

Anyway, I'm not holding back on this one: Johnny Fairplay is a piece of shit! I hope he gets his ass whipped. He's a bad pro wrestler who thinks that life is just one big wrestling promo. He enjoys people hating him and he goes out of his way to get people to hate him. Just ask Jeff. Lol!

I'm really looking forward to the next season because I really hope that Fairplay gets crushed royally. Go Yau Man!

MrPryck2U said:
I don't understand how Johnny Fairplay is being allowed on the show again after Jeff stated many times that he wanted no part of Johnny Fairplay and had even banned Fairplay from Survivor events that Jeff would be attending as well.

Really??

Sicy said:

Well, now Jeff has allegedly said that they couldn't have had this particular season without the most notorious person to ever play the game involved, but doesn't give Fairplay a snowball's chance in Hell of winning.

Back
Top Bottom