Survivor Micronesia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That would be great...he could tango with Ryan Seacrest.

Daddysgonnapay said:
Jeff was on Dancing with the stars last night,...not dancing though, THAT would be great!:drool:

That was funny, I caught that!

I miss Survivor, it's been a couple weeks since I last saw it cuz I missed an episode that was on Wed instead of Thurs then it wasn't on last Thurs. I'm ready!

I was glad to see Amy go. I didn't dig when she walked up to Erik after she "bonded" with the girls and "thanked" him. That was so dopey.

I'm glad her boo-hooing didn't help her stay...she was a lying, conniving, non truth telling liar, and when exposed, she cried to try and save herself.
Frankly Erik has shown to be more deserving to stay around, better at challenges and better around camp, and a fairly likeable kid.
Now as for the decision to send Alexis to exile cause she "looked like she could balance well"...hey idiots Jason is a gymnastics coach...any chance he might have a sense of balance...nah...oh wait, he dominated the challenge.

Yeah and how funny would it have been if it was Jason and Ozzy on EI and Ozzy doing the whole "let's look for the Idol - oops, guess somebody found it" thing.

Hopefully Ozzy was smart enough to get Erik's jury vote in return for saving him, because it's that time now.

Oh, man, Erik getting to stay was awesome!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Oh my gosh, that hit he took to his chest during the challenge...:yikes:...it made my chest hurt. :scream:

Jason still being excited that he has the hidden immunity idol..........:lol: :lol: :lol: Looks like he is going to find out otherwise next week...and that it won't be as exciting of a way for him to find out as I'd hoped. I had really wanted to see him try to play it. :drool:

^ Yeah me too. I still say bad move by Ozzy telling that he found it.

RedrocksU2 said:
Ok, I'm gonna select my winner.....

Amy.

sur16_ami_120.jpg

Sicy, who's your pick?

:|

It panned out how I predicted a couple of weeks ago with Ami leaving. Her attempted flips were not timed right in the game to make them advantageous. None would have made her more secure, and therefore she just looked untrustworthy.

The merge is next with ep9 - "I'm in Such a Hot Pickle!" - and hopefully we're going to see that fake idol be played out. I think the title refers to Amanda being torn between Parv's new plan and the original alliance. My guess is Eliza is fish bait.

Oh I can't wait for that fake idol to make its debut. Talk about egg on someone's face!!!! I'm sure Ozzy is waiting patiently too! Don't miss next week, gang!

This seemingly pending female alliance scares me...if it's a Final Four deal that involves two fans, and then another fan ends up in the Final Five thanks to immunity or stupidity on the part of the others...

Also, I could care less about this fake idol nonsense. It just isn't humorous. You're playing for a million dollars, there's nothing to be embarrassed about in playing a fake idol if your ass is on the line.

Sad to see Ami go. Erik is a nonentity, completely useless character. Moreso, there was a slight chance Ami might've sided with the Faves (judging by post-game interviews, she would have)...whereas Erik has everything to gain by trying to make it to the end with other fans. Stupid vote on the part of the favorites and I'm not surprised that Cirie wanted to go the other way. Amanda/Ozzy have little to no strategic skills, hence their eventual loss when each had the chance to remove the presumptive winner from the game.

Ugh. Just took a look at the Yau Man love fest earlier in this thread. People saying it was a stupid move to boot him because he was a "strong player that you keep until the merge".....umm, no. He was physically useless, moreso than anyone there. Also, Cirie made the absolute right move. The couples are all physical threats which puts targets on their backs and they weren't anywhere near the strategic threat posed by Ami or Eliza or Yau or Jonathan. Look at this game objectively and don't say people are morons when they made the right move for themselves.

Last edited:
BigMacPhisto said:

Ugh. Just took a look at the Yau Man love fest earlier in this thread. People saying it was a stupid move to boot him because he was a "strong player that you keep until the merge".....umm, no. He was physically useless, moreso than anyone there.
I wasn't part of the Yao Ming lovefest, but did you watch his season? He did quite well in challenges. Obviously he lacks physical strength ala James, but he was fairly dominant in any challenge that involved hitting targets and puzzles...so from that stand point he would have been much better to have around than a number of others, most notably Cirie and Ami, who have shown nothing in challenges.

:lmao: @ Eliza and Jason "That's not the idol! That's just a stick!"
and the whole tribal counsel was hilarious too.

Ozzy is such a player :tsk:

Best line of the night, nay the season, goes to Probst with "Eliza with those eyes you can't miss it when you roll them like that".

Marty Feldman must be bummed that his granddaughter is gone if he's watching in Heaven.

beegee said:
"Because it's a stick!" :lol:

:lol:

That was absolutely hysterical. Jason's reaction was priceless.

But you kinda wish, even though Ozzy's a great player, that they had the real one, if only for everyone's reaction at seeing Ozzy go. That would have been fantastic.

Ozzy was funny at tribal, too, when he said he had worked hard on etching the face in the stick..:lol:

Eliza did get one in before she left by announcing that Ozzy had the real one.

I couldn't remember - has Ozzy lied to anyone about having it?

Back
Top Bottom