Survivor Micronesia - Page 9 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-22-2008, 12:11 AM   #121
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 04:56 PM

Old 02-22-2008, 12:25 AM   #122
Refugee

Local Time: 05:56 AM
Man, that sucks. Yau was my favorite to win the whole thing. But Jonathan did a terrible -- TERRIBLE -- job trying to convince Cirie.

Old 02-22-2008, 03:09 AM   #123
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 04:56 PM
I am sooo that Yau Man is gone.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:40 AM   #124
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by sindaddy
The 8 of them should have voted out Cirie.
Thats what I thought they should have done.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:42 AM   #125
Blue Crack Addict

I was saying the same thing out loud last night as things were unfolding.
Old 02-22-2008, 08:12 AM   #126
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 08:56 PM
Ozzy has to be in the driver's seat now. While I agree with Cirie that Yau was the best bet to find immunity if he were sent to EI I think that's a silly reason to vote him off. No guarantee he'd ever be sent to EI at all. Cirie (and Joel on the newbie side) are playing the game bass-achwards; pre-merge you vote off the weaklings, post-merge is when you start trying to pick off the strong players.

Poor Yau, he must have a "screw me" tattoo that I've never seen. Though this screwing is nothing compared to the one Dreamz pulled on him.
Old 02-22-2008, 09:42 AM   #127
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Quote:
why did Eliza vote for Yau? The 8 of them should have voted out Cirie.
I was hoping that's what would have happened. Cirie was actually in a good position with two alliances of four both vying her for. However, instead of just choosing a side, she seemed like she was suddenly sitting pretty with her power of being a swing vote, and she waffled too much along the way towards making a vote and became very annoying.

I was yelling at the TV when Yau got voted out. I was so disappointed, I adore him. Yau and James were the two favorites I had been the most excited about. Right off the bat, James hooked up with Parvati, one of the favorites I was least excited about...so that kind of ruined it for me. Now Yau is gone!

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 02-22-2008, 09:50 AM   #128
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally posted by Bonochick

I was hoping that's what would have happened. Cirie was actually in a good position with two alliances of four both vying her for. However, instead of just choosing a side, she seemed like she was suddenly sitting pretty with her power of being a swing vote, and she waffled too much along the way towards making a vote and became very annoying.
I think she really screwed herself. What's to stop everybody from voting her off next council? The Ozzy group doesn't need her vote anymore and her vote doesn't help the Jonathan group either way. She should have just picked a side and voted Eliza or Parvati.

Also the first (reward) challenge was awesome; the basketball one was kind of lame.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:07 AM   #129
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by CTU2fan

Also the first (reward) challenge was awesome; the basketball one was kind of lame.
I enjoyed it when Erik dumped Amanda on her ass, and Probst made the commentary, suddenly James got this look on his face, got up and took over the challenge.
Don't piss off a sleeping giant.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:10 AM   #130
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I'm pissed they got rid of YM, but usually the better players get voted off earlier when they have one of these all-star type shows.
All I know is that right now, the Fans are kicking the Favorites' asses.
Old 02-22-2008, 12:02 PM   #131
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Fans showed a lot of grit winning that immunity challenge after a sleepless night in the rain.
Old 02-22-2008, 12:23 PM   #132
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by ultravioletluvv
Eliza probably voted for Yau to save herself. She knew that they were split between Yau and her. Not a bad play on her part. And Ami voted for Cirie! That whole alliance is on different pages.
I was wondering who it was that voted for Cirie!!
Old 02-22-2008, 06:13 PM   #133
Refugee

Local Time: 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bonochick

I was yelling at the TV when Yau got voted out. I was so disappointed, I adore him. Yau and James were the two favorites I had been the most excited about. Right off the bat, James hooked up with Parvati, one of the favorites I was least excited about...so that kind of ruined it for me. Now Yau is gone!

I'm with ya.....ergggggg!!! Cirie was in such a good position, all she had to do was stick with the older group and she would have been fine. Instead she alienated herself amongst the older ones and made herself seem a wee bit dodgy amongst the younger ones due to her big scene. Her odds were better with Jonathon as James/Parvati and Amanda/Ozzy are pairs. Really dumb on her part.
Old 02-22-2008, 08:40 PM   #134
New Yorker

^ REALLY dumb!!!!!
Old 02-24-2008, 01:35 AM   #135
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
why did Eliza vote for Yau? The 8 of them should have voted out Cirie.
To what purpose? Then they'd have had a four-four split.

What they should have done--what both sides did a lame-ass job of doing (the couples were marginally better at it which is why Cirie went with them)--was to make Cirie feel safe with them. Both sides DID need Cirie--it was only pride that would have made them feel otherwise. So let her be the queen bee for a week or so--that's smart. The queen bee is only the queen bee because she's going to expendable at some point in the near future. What a swing vote says is--you're not REALLY part of our alliance but what we're using you. Jonathan totally screwed up at wooing her back.

Cirie in her own right is dumb as dirt. She should have realized what being the queen bee means and used the brief opportunity at power wisely and more quietly. She should have used the opportunity to suss out which group--logically--would be more likely to keep her around. She had to know as soon as the team she picks has a 5-3 advantage she's of no use anymore, so she needed to think about which alliance she would have been more likely to break up. And it's NOT the couples. She should have stuck with the older ones--where the connections aren't as tight.

And much as I like Yau Man, he was a fool too. He should have gotten Cirie, alone sweet-talked her, convinced her that he was free agent. He just sat there and let them vote him off, as far as I can tell.

And finally WHAT was Ami thinking? Voting Cirie? Jeez you gotta be kidding me! If she'd voted with the rest of her tribe there would have been a Yau Man-Pavarti tie and then they would have had some kind of shot at keeping Yau Man!

The Fans totally FAILED at the social aspect of this game this week.

(And if the previews are any indication the fans are going to fail at it next week!)

Tags
reality tv, survivor