Survivor Micronesia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry Dooz :(

Tonites episode was great. I felt really bad for Kathy.. I am sure I would have been feeling the same way at some point or another.

I think they should have voted Ozzy off. He's just going to keep dominating everything. As much as I like him. I would love to see him blind sighted :mac:

I gotta admit, I was glad to see Kathy leave. She was getting pretty annoying.
As for Tracy, well, she looked good in a two-piece.

Lucky Ozzy, he got to see Amanda's rack, although, I'm sure he's seen it before.

Despite the editing to make it feel like they were considering voting off Ozzy, you just knew that they weren't going there. No way is Amanda leaving his side, at least for now.

And yeah, the shower scene was...interesting. :wink:

And Cerie was funny as hell last night.

Sicy said:
I would have been PISSED if I was sitting at home doing nothing and missed it :|
And next week the hoops tourney is Thursday night again, so I assume that Survivior is on Wed, but at the end they make no mention of it, just "next time on Survivor..."

I'm pretty sure they didn't mention Wednesday at the end of last week either, how friggin' stupid is that.

I was actually pretty impressed by Tracy in the game, she lasted a lot longer than I expected. I think if she'd aligned herself with the stronger players on the old fans tribe she might have had more luck. She was pretty annoying bitching about Ozzy though when he's the guy bringing all the food in. I definitely think production is screwing with us with the whole "will they vote Ozzy off" thing every week.

Cirie was pretty funny, I actually like her. I don't think she can actually win but I bet she has a plan.

Wonder what Penner will have to say at the reunion about the 2 quitters. I guess Chet didn't technically quit (he might have been out anyway), but it would irritate me to see people bail while injury is forcing me out.

MrPryck2U said:
I gotta admit, I was glad to see Kathy leave. She was getting pretty annoying.

I agree, I couldn't stand listening to her anymore. I also found it hard to feel sorry for her because I'd never go on Survivor in the first place because I know I couldn't handle it. I realize it's surely impossible to prepare yourself for just how rough it's going to be, but surely you have to realize that fact alone and take that into account when contemplating appearing on such a show. I don't know what people think they are in for when they sign up for this show. I think after this many seasons, it's been made very clear that being on Survivor is no picnic. It amazes me how many people are surprised by how brutal and miserable it can be. Whenever someone quits, I always think of the people at home fuming...people who have applied for the show and would truly want to be there and play until the end but weren't chosen. I also thought of Jonathon, someone who was forced to quit and wanted with every fiber of his being to stay.

Sort of continuing on the same thought, Cirie mentioned that she wasn't a good swimmer. I realize she's not the only person in Survivor history to not be so strong on swimming, so this is sort of a comment in general. If I wasn't a good swimmer, I wouldn't even think to apply for Survivor. Plain and simple. Swimming is an obvious vital skill to have on such a show. I realize there's more to it than just swimming, and you can have other skills that are beneficial...but I personally wouldn't go on Survivor if I were a weak swimmer.

Amanda is a dumbass if she thinks she's gonna stick with Ozzy until the end. She played that strategy with Todd and look where that got her.

^ Yep. Though maybe when the merge happens she'll latch on to the little "Girl Power" thing that Parvati and them are cooking up.

Hewson said:
I'm pretty sure they didn't mention Wednesday at the end of last week either, how friggin' stupid is that.

Yeah, like I would have had no idea if you didnt post about it here the other day.

Bonochick said:
Sort of continuing on the same thought, Cirie mentioned that she wasn't a good swimmer. I realize she's not the only person in Survivor history to not be so strong on swimming, so this is sort of a comment in general. If I wasn't a good swimmer, I wouldn't even think to apply for Survivor. Plain and simple. Swimming is an obvious vital skill to have on such a show. I realize there's more to it than just swimming, and you can have other skills that are beneficial...but I personally wouldn't go on Survivor if I were a weak swimmer.

I do agree with what you said about Kathy.. but I think that you just cant possibly know what it really feels like until you're there. Seeing it on TV is totally different.

Totally agree with the swimming thing too. I can barely swim so there would be no way I'd try to get on that show because I know I would not be able to do half those challenges.

I agree with you Bonochick. If you're a fan of the show, you should know it ain't gonna be a day at the races out there. I can understand missing your family and all, but winning a million dollars is not supposed to be easy. Then you compare her situation to Jonathon's where the guy was continuing to play on pretty much one leg until the show stepped in and said its a matter of life and death if you don't stop.

Cirie is funny, but she ain't gonna win. When the tribes merge, she's gonna become more of a liabilty.

Something to think about...after next week's council everybody voted off will be on the jury. So if you plan to win you don't want to lose an ally next week...rather an enemy. Put that together with an Airai tribal council and you could see Jason try to save himself with the Ozzymunity Idol :)

I think Ami has made a blunder in trying to get those core alliance members to elude the other core member in Ozzy. She could have stayed under the radar until the merge, which she must realise is right around the corner(after next ep?) with other core members hooking back up together.

It's made her look a wee bit untrustworthy. For something as little as just getting out Erik or Tracy she screwed up. They'll probably get rid of Erik next but I wouldn't be surprised if she goes instead.

There are only 4 'Fans' left in the game so Ami has some numbers to work with at a merge if she swapped sides but the odds aren't that great. It could be advisable for her to appear trustworthy in the eyes of the 'Favourites' right now.

As far as I've read guys the next ep, "A Lost Puppy Dog" is Thurs April 3 at 8pm.

This is what Zap2it says and Wiki. We have basketball in the US and in Canada we have a lovely Deal or No Deal repeat. But.....it's also the 2 hour Celebrity Apprentice finale that night! Yeehaa as Trace would say!

beegee said:
No Survivor AND no Lost? :sad:

:(

I wasn't able to watch last week's episode of Survivor because I was traveling and when I went to find it on Youtube it was gone (Do they do sweeps of all the copyrighted shows from time to time or something, because all of a sudden all the Survivor episodes on youtube will just disappear). So that was a disappointment. And my friend who was supposed to record Lost for me dropped the ball so I missed that too. . .and now neither show is on this week. Dang it!

Can't seem to catch a break. . .

maycocksean said:

:(

I wasn't able to watch last week's episode of Survivor because I was traveling and when I went to find it on Youtube it was gone (Do they do sweeps of all the copyrighted shows from time to time or something, because all of a sudden all the Survivor episodes on youtube will just disappear). So that was a disappointment. And my friend who was supposed to record Lost for me dropped the ball so I missed that too. . .and now neither show is on this week. Dang it!

Can't seem to catch a break. . .

The network websites offer streaming of the full episodes. You can watch Survivor on CBS.com. ABC.com even offers an HD streaming of Lost in addition to their SD stream.

maycocksean said:
And my friend who was supposed to record Lost for me dropped the ball so I missed that too. . .

Friends don't let friends miss Lost :wink:

You can also get the episodes on itunes, that's what I do.

I like to watch them more than once.

ramblin rose said:

The network websites offer streaming of the full episodes. You can watch Survivor on CBS.com. ABC.com even offers an HD streaming of Lost in addition to their SD stream.

Unfortunately they don't work unless your IP address is in the States.

beegee said:

Friends don't let friends miss Lost :wink:

You can also get the episodes on itunes, that's what I do.

I like to watch them more than once.

Yeah, and last time I checked I can't buy anything off itunes in the CNMI either. Oh they can serve Guam, and even PALAU for crying outloud, but no love for Saipan.

I missed the Sun/Jin episode :(.

The one week I wanted to see the "enhanced episode" (I hoped to catch it that way) they didn't have one. :mad:

The little blurb on my digital cable says some girls will hatch a plot to eliminate the strong men...wonder what that could mean? There's only 2 strong men and they're on opposite tribes. Merge perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom