Survivor Micronesia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tonite on the Soup they were making fun of Johnny Fairplay and are actually pissed he's already been voted off, GONE.....they were sooo looking forward to making fun of him. Wonder who it will be they will pick on now?

Johnny Fairplay deserves to be made fun of.

He's been milking the dead gramma thing far too long now. Get over it, no one cares anymore. The cow fell over and died a long time ago.

I was glad to see him go.

I'm sure that Jeff was the happiest one to see Fairplay go.

I think James is playing with fire by hooking up with Parskanki. But, hey, she is a piece.

Great show tonight! I loved how they blindsided Mikey B and Mary!

During the challenge, Chet definitely had his head up his ass. He was fortunate that Joel came up with the idea to disrupt Mikey B's alliance before it got started.

Chet was lucky they kept his ass. Mary on the other hand never saw it coming. WHAM! She's gone. I think that will shake things up too. The real personalities will begin to surface now.

Haha that was classic! The look on Mikey's face was priceless when Mary got voted off :lmao:

And did anyone notice how Joel masterminded the whole thing about voting for Mary and then he ended up voting for Tracy!! :ohmy:

Kinda weird how they only did 1 challenge, and combined immunity with reward. I dont know if I like that. I like to see more challenges.

Isn't the back dealing on Mikey going to get back to him especially when Chet, Kathleen, and Tracey tell him what was going down as they will probably have to entice him over to their side for numbers? Well let's hope they figure that out. Mikey could then possibly drag another person over as well and/or point out Joel's manipulating and obvious physical strength to target him.

What gets me is Joel realised it could backfire but went through with it anyway. I reckon his ego is too big to not taste the power he thinks he'll wield. I think he's now put a bigger target on himself and alienated a possible ally in Mikey. BTW, I do not like this Joel guy so far. He seems like an egotistical brute and his new nickname around my house is Caveman.

For the Fan's, I'm going for the underdogs at this point, which is our 3 older people.

Sicy said:

And did anyone notice how Joel masterminded the whole thing about voting for Mary and then he ended up voting for Tracy!! :ohmy:

Yeah I figure that way he can say "I dunno Mikey, I voted for Tracy just like you told me, the others must have flipped on your girl".

Oh, and is this Joel:
Hellboy-photo_23_hires.jpg

Not sure how well that will go over when the others let him know that Joel planned the whole thing, even if he didn't vote for her in the end.

I would think that Mike would see through that.

I didn't think they'd go through with that, as it hurts the entire team a bit. Chet was obviously a week link, and it may come back to bite them in the ass if they lose again next week.

It was probably a couple weeks too early for such a strategy...Chet and Kathy will be their come-uppance in challenges, they should have ousted Chet last night and Kathy the next time. They're all toast in the long run anyway.
And is that kid Eric like 15??

Daddysgonnapay said:

Is he the "ice cream scooper"? :giggle:

he does look so young!
Yeah the ice cream scooper...when that came on screen I said "Ice cream scooper?" and the wife replied, "What other job can a teenager get".

Awesome tribal council. :love:

I have no idea why, but I felt really sorry for Chet. He just seemed so pathetic, I was getting teary-eyed for him. He should have either volunteered to be the one to sit out or to be one of the three who worked on the puzzle though.

Hewson said:
Yeah the ice cream scooper...when that came on screen I said "Ice cream scooper?" and the wife replied, "What other job can a teenager get".

Hahaha
well, lets hope he is not a 26 year old "ice cream scooper" LOL

He's a senior in college, so it's probably just a part-time gig to help get him through college.

Yep. And if he was so worried about Mike then why not plan to vote Mike off? I don't really like the noobies much.

And Jonathan is already annoying me. What a surprise.

I'm sorry, but this group of fans has to be one of the most unattractive groups of contestants on Survivor in a long time. I know that's shallow to say, but they're all seriously lacking in charm and charisma. And for being supposed "superfans" they don't strike me as being particularly bright either. Mikey and. . .what's the name of the lummox, the firefighter, is it Joel?--I can't keep them all straight--any way those two have an awful lot of ego but I don't know that either of them have the game to back it up.

And I also disliked the single reward/immunity challenge. I hope this is just an aberration and they'll go back to having two challenges per episode.

maycocksean said:

And I also disliked the single reward/immunity challenge. I hope this is just an aberration and they'll go back to having two challenges per episode.

I agree.

That bitch Cirie ruined everything! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I hope the lovey dovey foursome dumps her ass at 5th place! I'm rooting for Ozzy now.

Eliza probably voted for Yau to save herself. She knew that they were split between Yau and her. Not a bad play on her part. And Ami voted for Cirie! That whole alliance is on different pages.

Back
Top Bottom