Survivor Micronesia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great first episode! It couldn't have gone any better!

OMG, the previews for next week... Ozzy and Amanda.. :ohmy:

Holy crap this is going to be the best season of Survivor ever :combust:

And Ozzy is looking quite good these days ..... :drool:

TC was disappointing though...Fairplay should have been a decoy to blind side Eliza (I loved when she said she was observant, how can you not be with those Feldman-esque bug eyes), that would have been far more entertaining than him basically just giving up.

That dude Joel (the Incredible Hulk) is friggin' massive...they better have a challenge that pits him and James in some kind of physical tussle.

Daddysgonnapay said:
YAO-MAN!!!!

slamming Johnny fair play for the idol was the BEST!:wink:

That alone made me happy that Fairplay was there. :lol: :heart:

Hewson said:
TC was disappointing though...Fairplay should have been a decoy to blind side Eliza (I loved when she said she was observant, how can you not be with those Feldman-esque bug eyes), that would have been far more entertaining than him basically just giving up.

I totally agree.

Also, I'm pretty surprised that James and Ozzy are each cuddling up with a gal right smack on the first night. If they keep that up, it's gonna make them seem even more threatening, as others will assume that they each have an instant partner for alliances and voting.

Cirie seems on the outskirts.

I am sooo glad this show began again and last night since TV has been so boring lately! It was great and so so sad sad to see Johnny Fairplay take his exit so soon. :lol: He is evil anyway. It's going to be a fun season I think. Beautiful scenery.

You know, it's just no fun when the guy you hate the most practically quits on his own. It looked like Fairplay was sincere in his desire to be home with his pregnant girlfriend. I guess he just didn't want to be a "bad guy" anymore.

The Fans worked well together, but the ignorant lady will probably be gone first in their tribe.

The Favorites were lucky that Fairplay wanted to go home, otherwise Eliza might've been out of there.

I loved the first show. This season is gonna be great.

I think that Jonny's whole "i wanna go home" whining WAS actually some type of ploy. Plus, it also made him look like a nice guy, knowing that he would probably be the first to go, since nobody liked him. I think the other 9 realized that Jonny was playing both sets of alliances and decided to just get rid of him before he messed with them anymore. Good decision on their part, i thought.

Cirie needs to find an alliance. I hope she goes with Yau's group. If his alliance can eliminate the other four, i think he's got a great chance to win.

I didnt believe Johnny for a minute. I think he ended up screwing himself.

He buggered himself I thought. Why did he say earlier in the segment that he's going to bring some cash home for his lady? I reckon he lost face and thought he'd pull his usual lies to the camera to compensate.

It was a good episode, and looks to be a very good season.

But I'd sure have liked to have seen more of the behind the scenes leading up to tribal council.

I'd love to see Yao Man go far.

Just realized Ozzy is on this, so I'll be watching. If Ozzy doesn't win I'm rooting for Yau-Man.

Sicy said:

Yeah really. I didn't really feel that way about him till this interview. A whole hour long interview with him. He has such cute dimples and a gorgeous smile. This show really revealed a lot about him. He is a really down to earth likeable guy who genuinely loves what he does. He says he is sticking with the show, no plans to leave or choose not to renew a contract so that's good! So, yeah I agree :drool: :drool:

Good first episode. Jonny Fairplay failed to live up to his hype. . .gone at the first tribal council. I agree with the theory that they quickly figured out he was playing both sides and he knew the jig was up.

I don't understand these high speed romances between James/Parvati and Amanda/Ozzy. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it on Survivor.

I feel the "favorites" casting is lame. Hardly any of these people were what I would call fan favorites (excepting James, Ozzy, Yau Man). I mean Cirie? Eliza?!? I coudn't even remember who Eliza was at first. And I really dislike Jonathan.

Cirie is pretty important right now. She's the swing vote. I hope they realize that.

Back
Top Bottom