Survivor Micronesia - Page 29 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-09-2008, 12:20 AM   #421
Neon Zebra

Local Time: 12:51 PM
What an idiot.

He will regret that for the rest of his life.

Old 05-09-2008, 12:59 AM   #422
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 03:51 PM
TV's funniest comedy strikes again.

Old 05-09-2008, 12:59 AM   #423
Refugee

Local Time: 01:51 PM
Holy mother of god!! I'm completely gobsmacked......I have no idea what to think. This idiot is not only the dumbest Survivor ever, he's the dumbest person in reality tv history.

His outing was also due in part to severe manipulation. Right now I don't know what's worse, Erik having to redeem himself(for what? has he not watched or realised this is Survivor) or the other 4 who accepted this redemption and then laughed at him and came across as hypocritical jerks.

As long as the chinless, tits-on-stick girl or Shallow don't win, I'll more than happy.
Old 05-09-2008, 01:15 AM   #424
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

OMG one last word: TOTAL IDIOT. What a bofoon Erik was to fall for that. Dumbass! He will NEVER live that down and yes, it will go down in Survivor history as the stupidest lamest dumbest most idiotic of moves. Ever!
Old 05-09-2008, 01:39 AM   #425
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally posted by Slipstream
This idiot is not only the dumbest Survivor ever, he's the dumbest person in reality tv history.
1. Erik
2. Marcellas

Natalie's done at the F4 unless she wins immunity. That's been reinforced often enough. If I were Parvati or Cirie, I'd want to kick Amanda to the curb. Like Natalie, she's guaranteed a jury vote (Ozzy for Amanda, Alexis for Natalie), but she also has a good hold on a second (James).

My predicted jury:

Eliza - Cirie: Eliza's a big fan of the show, remembers how far Cirie got last time, doesn't want to vote for Parvati or Amanda (the latter hinted at an online interview)

Ozzy - Amanda: He sort of hinted that she's in the F3 anyway, she probably wins the last immunity challenge. You can chalk this one up to "love" but even if Ozzy had no romantic feelings for Amanda, he'd giver her his vote because he's a sourpuss.

Jason - Parvati: Gave it away in an interview.

James - Amanda: Could go to any of the three but Amanda was on his season and didn't betray him (this time).

Alexis/Natalie - Parvati/Parvati - Easy.

That gives us 3-2-1.

Erik: Cirie - His Ozzy love puts him into the territory of being someone that would never be a fan of Parvati. Meanwhile, he'll give props to Cirie for orchestrating his exit and Amanda sorta burned her bridges with him.

3-2-2. Closest finale ever. One vote separating three people from the million.

Either way, Parvati's got this in the bag. I'd say Eliza's second choice at this stage is Parvati rather than Amanda. That's another vote. Erik isn't exactly a committed voter. That's another vote. James has a slight chance of being impartial. That's another vote. Parvati's range spreads from 6-1-0 to 3-3-1. Amanda's only shot is to pull Eliza's vote but the postgame interview through that cat out the window. Cirie has some flexibility, like a 5% shot for James and a decent run for the votes of Natalie/Alexis. But that just really stretches logic. Besides, the finale is titled "Stir The Pot" and you may recall a certain brunette goddess making such a motion after the Ozzman's departure.
Old 05-09-2008, 03:20 AM   #426
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

^ verrrry interesting indeed. Sunday will tell all. We'll see what happens. Then another Survivor series will come to a historic end.
Old 05-09-2008, 06:48 AM   #427
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Erik definitely made the worst move ever. The Survivors have been breaking promises all season. Why would they stop now? His move was simply baffling. Those ladies all deserve to win for the con job they pulled on Erik. We're down to the end. Damn, this season went by so quickly!
Old 05-09-2008, 07:20 AM   #428
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson

I think Natalie's job is see you next Tuesday.
And her co-workers are Cirie, Amanda and Shallow...man the lowest move in the history of this show...and the dumbest move ever by the idiot for falling for it.

And I don't buy the Pavarti win as detailed by BigMacPhisto...I think Cirie wins in a landslide if she gets to the 3.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:37 AM   #429
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I agree, Cirie could have the best shot. She's been playing the game very well so far. I don't think Natalie has a snowball's chance in Hell. I'll be rooting for Amanda though.
Old 05-09-2008, 08:26 AM   #430
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 04:51 PM
If I'm any of the 3 favs I'd want to keep Natalie in the game (well maybe not Parv; she'd want Nat's jury vote). If you're Cirie or Amanda you'd think you'd have a better chance with a non-factor as the 3rd finalist.

Wow, I bet Ozzy never guessed that when the dust settled he'd be only the 3rd-dumbest guy on the jury, as Jason, and then Erik clearly outdid him. Ozzy got blindsided; Erik handed those women a knife and then stretched out his throat. I almost think it might have been smart to keep Erik in, unless they think he'd have won a jury vote. Which one of the favs wouldn't have felt comfortable going to the final against Erik and Natalie?
Old 05-09-2008, 08:53 AM   #431
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by CTU2fan
Which one of the favs wouldn't have felt comfortable going to the final against Erik and Natalie?
Shallow.

In that scenario, Erik wins, getting Ozzy, Jason, James and Eliza
Bad fake boobs on a stick gets Alexis
Shallow gets Amanda and Cirie
Old 05-09-2008, 11:14 AM   #432
Refugee

I think Cirie has made more moves to win this game than Parvati. Parvati will take the blame for betraying Ozzy and James. If Amanda gets the boot, then Cirie has this in the bag. I still don't think Amanda deserves any votes just because people like her. I hope Ozzy and James can get past that and vote strategically.

Most deserving to win:

1) Cirie
2) Parvati
3) Amanda
4) Nasty Bitch
Old 05-09-2008, 11:19 AM   #433
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by phanan
I love this.

These last four weeks or so have got to be the best stretch of Survivor episodes ever. How can you not love this?
That's what I was going to say!

Best season ever.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:32 AM   #434
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA...*breathes*...AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!

Erik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kinda feel bad for him, he was one of my favorites this season...but he 100% sealed his own fate with his stupidity. Very disappointing!

Everybody's reactions were hilarious...especially James!

Man, this season has has been highly entertaining!

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 05-09-2008, 11:45 AM   #435
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

^ Yeah this has been so great I'm not even bummed about Ozzy getting booted anymore. And yes James in particular was fantastic last night.

Tags
reality tv, survivor