Survivor Micronesia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I'm gonna select my winner.....

Amy.

sur16_ami_120.jpg

Sicy, who's your pick?

Drunk Survivor :up:

Hmm honestly I'm not sure. I guess I'll go with Amanda. She's fresh from the last Survivor and probably has a better prospective of the game.

I'll be working tonight, but I've got my VCR ready to go. I don't know who will be the winner, but I'm rooting for all the assholes to get voted out first. Two that come to mind immediately are Jonny Fairplay and Parskanki. I don't care if they add spice to the show, get 'em outta here! Yeah, Parskanki is a piece, but her personality destroys that.

Can't wait for tonight!! I'm going for a Jonathon win or Ozzy. Both are targets but perhaps people will want to drag them towards the end. Same goes for Amy, not that I want her to win.........cat hissssss

phanan said:
Finally something else to watch on TV besides Lost.
You'd think they could do us a favor and run them on separate nights, so we don't blow our proverbial TV load all in one night. Stupid executives.

I think the makeup of the jury will be key...if its more "fans" than "faves", then a fan could win, or vice versa...so the pre-merge challenges are crucial...I don't see any real alliances forming between vets and rookies.

Back
Top Bottom