Survivor Micronesia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy mother of god!! I'm completely gobsmacked......I have no idea what to think. This idiot is not only the dumbest Survivor ever, he's the dumbest person in reality tv history.

His outing was also due in part to severe manipulation. Right now I don't know what's worse, Erik having to redeem himself(for what? has he not watched or realised this is Survivor) or the other 4 who accepted this redemption and then laughed at him and came across as hypocritical jerks.

As long as the chinless, tits-on-stick girl or Shallow don't win, I'll more than happy.

OMG one last word: TOTAL IDIOT. What a bofoon Erik was to fall for that. Dumbass! He will NEVER live that down and yes, it will go down in Survivor history as the stupidest lamest dumbest most idiotic of moves. Ever! :rolleyes:

Slipstream said:
This idiot is not only the dumbest Survivor ever, he's the dumbest person in reality tv history.

1. Erik
2. Marcellas

Natalie's done at the F4 unless she wins immunity. That's been reinforced often enough. If I were Parvati or Cirie, I'd want to kick Amanda to the curb. Like Natalie, she's guaranteed a jury vote (Ozzy for Amanda, Alexis for Natalie), but she also has a good hold on a second (James).

My predicted jury:

Eliza - Cirie: Eliza's a big fan of the show, remembers how far Cirie got last time, doesn't want to vote for Parvati or Amanda (the latter hinted at an online interview)

Ozzy - Amanda: He sort of hinted that she's in the F3 anyway, she probably wins the last immunity challenge. You can chalk this one up to "love" but even if Ozzy had no romantic feelings for Amanda, he'd giver her his vote because he's a sourpuss.

Jason - Parvati: Gave it away in an interview.

James - Amanda: Could go to any of the three but Amanda was on his season and didn't betray him (this time).

Alexis/Natalie - Parvati/Parvati - Easy.

That gives us 3-2-1.

Erik: Cirie - His Ozzy love puts him into the territory of being someone that would never be a fan of Parvati. Meanwhile, he'll give props to Cirie for orchestrating his exit and Amanda sorta burned her bridges with him.

3-2-2. Closest finale ever. One vote separating three people from the million.

Either way, Parvati's got this in the bag. I'd say Eliza's second choice at this stage is Parvati rather than Amanda. That's another vote. Erik isn't exactly a committed voter. That's another vote. James has a slight chance of being impartial. That's another vote. Parvati's range spreads from 6-1-0 to 3-3-1. Amanda's only shot is to pull Eliza's vote but the postgame interview through that cat out the window. Cirie has some flexibility, like a 5% shot for James and a decent run for the votes of Natalie/Alexis. But that just really stretches logic. Besides, the finale is titled "Stir The Pot" and you may recall a certain brunette goddess making such a motion after the Ozzman's departure.

Erik definitely made the worst move ever. The Survivors have been breaking promises all season. Why would they stop now? His move was simply baffling. Those ladies all deserve to win for the con job they pulled on Erik. We're down to the end. Damn, this season went by so quickly!

Hewson said:

I think Natalie's job is see you next Tuesday.
And her co-workers are Cirie, Amanda and Shallow...man the lowest move in the history of this show...and the dumbest move ever by the idiot for falling for it.

And I don't buy the Pavarti win as detailed by BigMacPhisto...I think Cirie wins in a landslide if she gets to the 3.

I agree, Cirie could have the best shot. She's been playing the game very well so far. I don't think Natalie has a snowball's chance in Hell. I'll be rooting for Amanda though.

If I'm any of the 3 favs I'd want to keep Natalie in the game (well maybe not Parv; she'd want Nat's jury vote). If you're Cirie or Amanda you'd think you'd have a better chance with a non-factor as the 3rd finalist.

Wow, I bet Ozzy never guessed that when the dust settled he'd be only the 3rd-dumbest guy on the jury, as Jason, and then Erik clearly outdid him. Ozzy got blindsided; Erik handed those women a knife and then stretched out his throat. I almost think it might have been smart to keep Erik in, unless they think he'd have won a jury vote. Which one of the favs wouldn't have felt comfortable going to the final against Erik and Natalie?

CTU2fan said:
Which one of the favs wouldn't have felt comfortable going to the final against Erik and Natalie?
Shallow.

In that scenario, Erik wins, getting Ozzy, Jason, James and Eliza
Bad fake boobs on a stick gets Alexis
Shallow gets Amanda and Cirie

I think Cirie has made more moves to win this game than Parvati. Parvati will take the blame for betraying Ozzy and James. If Amanda gets the boot, then Cirie has this in the bag. I still don't think Amanda deserves any votes just because people like her. I hope Ozzy and James can get past that and vote strategically.

Most deserving to win:

1) Cirie
2) Parvati
3) Amanda
4) Nasty Bitch

phanan said:
I love this. :lol:

These last four weeks or so have got to be the best stretch of Survivor episodes ever. How can you not love this?

That's what I was going to say!:lol:

Best season ever.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA...*breathes*...AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!

Erik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream: :lmao:

I kinda feel bad for him, he was one of my favorites this season...but he 100% sealed his own fate with his stupidity. Very disappointing!

Everybody's reactions were hilarious...especially James! :lmao: :heart:

Man, this season has has been highly entertaining! :love:

^ Yeah this has been so great I'm not even bummed about Ozzy getting booted anymore. And yes James in particular was fantastic last night.

As much as I don't like Natalie

I will give her props
for not whiny
when it looked like it was over for her

also, she did rise to the occasion and work the scam on ice cream boy

anyone that says Amanda is not a player and not deserving
needs to watch this episode again, she came up with the hair brain plot to scam Erik

she also, got him to do her bidding with reward and exile island picks.

ultravioletluvv said:
I still don't think Amanda deserves any votes just because people like her. I hope Ozzy and James can get past that and vote strategically.

Most deserving to win:

1) Cirie
2) Parvati
3) Amanda
4) Nasty Bitch

Turned out James voted for Courtney last time, the person that least had a hand in his exit. He'll be a whiner and vote for Amanda and already said he's rooting for in a post-game interview. Chalk two votes up for Amanda if she's in the Final Three. I can deal with either a Cirie or Parvati win because they both make a strong case. Personally, I'd go with Parvati because she knew what was going on with Amanda's hidden idol whereas Cirie was in the dark. Also, it took Cirie over a week to really get into this game, Parvati formed key alliances on day one.

deep said:
Why is Amanda undeserving?

Is it a bias against her appearance?

Hardly. She's undeserving because she was blindsided by Ozzy's departure. She's in a position to win and has made it as far as she has because of Ozzy leaving. Otherwise, she'd have buddied up with him through the end of the game and certainly lost. Parvati/Cirie are the reason she's done well in this game, a result of her own inaction.

OH MY GOD. I just watched it on on demand. I'm speechless :lmao:

I would just like to see someone win that has not won before.

I have to say it was refreshing to see 4 people all getting along and scheming together as a team! God only knows what will happen now with all chicks though....chicks are ruthless!:wink:

BigMacPhisto said:
Hardly. She's undeserving because she was blindsided by Ozzy's departure. She's in a position to win and has made it as far as she has because of Ozzy leaving. Otherwise, she'd have buddied up with him through the end of the game and certainly lost. Parvati/Cirie are the reason she's done well in this game, a result of her own inaction.

who is the only person smart enough to find and idol and play it,
to flip the game?

who sent Alexis packing ?

who hatched the plot and executed it flawlessly to end Erik?

as for Cirie? I have nothing against her. except that she has just cruised by the last two weeks when Amanda took this game and flipped it.

Cirie was smart enough to tell Amanda she did want to see her go and that she would have liked to have worked with her

but it was Amanda that was even smarter to seek her out, talk to her and secure her loyalty

but the icing on the cake, she did not tell Cirie she had the idol, most of the players blab and cut their own throats, not Amanda

of the players left, who has played stonger than Amanda lately? when it has really mattered?

Very valid points. I agree that she's in the ballpark for victory BUT...

...my biggest contention is the Final Three in the first place. With seven jury votes, you can win with a whopping total of THREE. Amanda's guaranteed two whiners and I just don't see it remotely fair for someone to win mostly because of a bunch of poor sports on the jury.

Maybe Natalie can win immunity next

and Natalie and Cirie will decide who they want to vote out

let's say Parv gets voted out.

and then we have

Natalie
Cirie
Amanda final three

and whoever wins takes Natalie,
thinking she is least liked

but because of bitterness about being voted out

Natalie wins :up:
crosseyed.jpg

BigMacPhisto said:
Very valid points. I agree that she's in the ballpark for victory BUT...

...my biggest contention is the Final Three in the first place. With seven jury votes, you can win with a whopping total of THREE. Amanda's guaranteed two whiners and I just don't see it remotely fair for someone to win mostly because of a bunch of poor sports on the jury.

I agree. That's why i'm hoping that Ozzy and James will somehow find it in them to remember what this game is all about. But if Ozzy and Amanda are truly a couple, then chances are that's not gonna happen.

Sure, Amanda has been stepping things up in the last few weeks, because she HAD to! She knew if she didn't, she would be voted out! Before it got to that point, before James got evacuated, Amanda did not make one strategic move! She spent the whole time just going along with other people's moves. Cirie has been making power moves since the beginning and so has Parvati. Why should Amanda get all this credit because she found an idol and played it? And now when her ass is on the line, she's finding ways to stay in the game. Big deal.

That's not exactly a bad strategy, though. Just sitting back, being patient, letting others take the fall, and then, when the right moment comes, taking control of the game. Now if she just went along throughout the entire game, then yes, she wouldn't deserve it, but she's seizing the moment at the right time, and it's working so far.

I thought she missed her opportunity several episodes ago, but she redeemed herself the last few weeks.

Problem is, the others have to see this. They'd be stupid to keep her, because I think Amanda would win it if she got far enough.

I think whoever wins the next immunity > she will be able to determine the final 3

If Amanda wins, she keeps Parv and Cirie

If Natalie wins, she keeps Cirie and Parv

If Parv wins, she keeps Amanda and Cirie

If Cirie wins, she keeps Parv and ?

Well, I think it will be most interesting if Cirie wins the next immunity :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom